Can Fedor KO Sonnen out old?

Bestonian

Can't be assed with grammar
@purple
Reaction score
Considering he has never been knocked out in his 45 fights and been knocked down like twice. A very underrated chin imho. I feel he could take Fedor haymakers for the first round and then blanket him.

TYPO: Knocked out COLD

Sorry.

Last edited:
I don't know about old but he can definitely ko Sonnen out young

Sonnen covers and quits as soon as he gets hurt, a bit like Bob sapp. Thats why he doesn't go out

Fedor is the superior grappler and overall stronger man, who cares if he takes Fedor down.

Though Fedor is slower nowadays he still has that 1 shot KO power he had in his prime. Chael doesn't punch hard either. I think Fedor wins this by decision.

out of every possibility,

Fedor via decision is least likely.

Last edited:
Yep easily

But he will win via GNP

Fedor takes a punch as well as Sonnen does these days

Coin flip fight

Whoever flukes into landing the first good shot wins

I hope Fedor wins so has a chance on a rematch with Mitrione.

But I think Fedor loses to both Matt and Bader :(

Sonnen covers and quits as soon as he gets hurt, a bit like Bob sapp. Thats why he doesn't go out

This times a million. Chael is a quitter and was notorious at Team Quest for having no heart.

Funny how far fedor fans have stooped. Hoping he kos sonnen. Haha

Oh that's why? Not because nobody has managed to land such a strike on him to completely put him away?

This times a million. Chael is a quitter and was notorious at Team Quest for having no heart.

Reported.

I don't know about old but he can definitely ko Sonnen out young
tenor.gif

Fedor by ko tko or sub.

Fedor by ko tko or sub.

If this were the visceral Fedor of old, i would be 100% confident in this statement.

Alas the man has declined vastly. I also believe his reliance on brawling must be because of hip or back issues. He used to have such a pop in his movements, especially grappling from the bottom.

I would hate for him to have an L on his record with the name Sonnen next to it.

Sonnen will do to Fedor what Henderson did to him.

I don't see any reason why he can't. But will he?

Magic 8-ball says it looks doubtful.

If this were the visceral Fedor of old, i would be 100% confident in this statement.

Alas the man has declined vastly. I also believe his reliance on brawling must be because of hip or back issues. He used to have such a pop in his movements, especially grappling from the bottom.

I would hate for him to have an L on his record with the name Sonnen next to it.
Mir was more dangerous matchup to Fedor than Sonnen and Mir took a face first astral travel into the shadow realm via Fedor's fistic banishment

Sonnen will do to Fedor what Henderson did to him.

The Henderson Fedor fought was juiced up on TRT and fighting with an insanely high intensity that I doubt the current Chael Sonnen is going to match.

Considering he has never been knocked out in his 45 fights and been knocked down like twice. A very underrated chin imho. I feel he could take Fedor haymakers for the first round and then blanket him.

TYPO: Knocked out COLD

Sorry.
He can knock him out OLD & COLD 4 sure TS

Can he? Yes

Will he? No

Chael via superior wrestling.

Back