Can Esparza stop Gadelha TDs?

K9UVrsJ.gif

Gadelha does it for me

My friend is still not sure who that is. Gonna need you to post more pics TS...

It's for the casuals, okay?

Carla can stuff most of them, but I'm sure Gadhela can get one or two. I don't think Gadhela will be looking to make this a grapple match.

Why?

Esparza's stand-up is weak.
Gadelha is more well-rounded, she'll easily have the edge on the feet.

And good luck grapplefucking Claudia.
On paper: pretty bad match-up for Carla Esparza.

Why?

Esparza's stand-up is weak.
Gadelha is more well-rounded, she'll easily have the edge on the feet.

And good luck grapplefucking Claudia.
On paper: pretty bad match-up for Carla Esparza.
Exactly what I thought.

Esparza is one of the worst stand up fighters. I also think Gadelha is stronger and probaby better grappler as well.

Horrible match up.

Horrible match up for Esparza, but Im rooting for her. She is a better wrestler, but probably too small for Gadelha.

Can Gadelha stop Carla's takedowns might be a better question.

claudia got power in her hands and can beat esparza up on the feet.

but i think she could take carla down, she is very strong.

The more relevant question being, how long will Carla have to defend the takedown until Gadhela gasses out.

Horrible match up for Esparza, but Im rooting for her. She is a better wrestler, but probably too small for Gadelha.

I'm rooting for her too. Her best bet is cardio and a grueling pace.

Gadelha won against top5 oponnent once - Kowalkiewicz, who was coming from loss.
Esparza is not top 5 oponnent (not by rankings), but seriously how can people can see this as easy fight for Gadelha?
Andrade grinded her, why no Carla? and btw did Claudia face grappler other than Jessica? There is more question about Clauda than about Cookie.
I understand Claudia is sexy etc. but let's be real here and think with right head.

Back