Can eating Eggs everyday cause stroke or heart attack?

Would it help if I stacked some seasoning and condiments?
Only if you use kool-aid, hot sauce, and a hot dog weiner

(i hope you get this one its going waaaay back)

Only if you use kool-aid, hot sauce, and a hot dog weiner

(i hope you get this one its going waaaay back)
I got the kool aid, but not the others. I'm not that far back, I do remember colesaw though.

It can be a little confusing making sense of studies. I'm personally in the belief with the first British Medical Journal article that eggs and fat are not a heart health issue. For me, I do not consider those foods a problem.

A sight you might enjoy is Scottish physician Dr. Kendrick. He writes on a number of topics, with heart health his speciality. The blog sight can be seen here:

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org

He also wrote a great book in my opinion, which might help sort out the good, the bad, and ugly of medical adivce ~

Doctoring Data: How to sort out medical advice from medical nonsense

I got the kool aid, but not the others. I'm not that far back, I do remember colesaw though.
Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood.

Last edited:
Something about it gives you cancer or something like that. Then upon further reading, it was actually an increased percent based on a sub 0.1% rate. It should be noted that the headlines riled everyone up. Vegans came out in full force until the further details were displayed.
Bacon is good for you.

I don't know. A lot of studies say than alimentary cholesterol does not impact blood cholesterol but when I was heavy on eggs, I did a blood test and had more bad cholesterol. I decreased the eggs consumption and cholesterol was back to normal.

Must depend on people genetics. Try it and get tested.

No. Eat up. This gets brought up once a month.
everywhere -.-
in my gym. asked by my colleagues. by friends.
by concerned relatives.
i used to eat 8 fried eggs for breakfast.

sometimes a few hard boiled eggs for snacks during mid day

one thing though! eating lots of eggs cause your farts to be smelly like hell

I don't know. A lot of studies say than alimentary cholesterol does not impact blood cholesterol but when I was heavy on eggs, I did a blood test and had more bad cholesterol. I decreased the eggs consumption and cholesterol was back to normal.

Must depend on people genetics. Try it and get tested.

I find it hard to believe that alimentary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol because the cholesterol reducing substances in those special yogurt drinks (containing plant stanols) and oatmeal (beta glucans) supposedly work through reducing absorption in the gut. And they are proven to lower blood cholesterol. So how would that work?

I think it's quite popular to claim that there is zero connection between diet and blood cholesterol and if one cherry picks the studies then you can show this. But when i've looked into it, it seems a lot more complex than that. It's different for people with CHD or related diseases, different for obese people and just different for some people fulls stop. Looks pretty tricky to unpick it all. Certainly the major health organisations seem to be all saying sure eat some eggs, just don't overdo it.

I find it hard to believe that alimentary cholesterol does not affect blood cholesterol because the cholesterol reducing substances in those special yogurt drinks (containing plant stanols) and oatmeal (beta glucans) supposedly work through reducing absorption in the gut. And they are proven to lower blood cholesterol. So how would that work?

I think it's quite popular to claim that there is zero connection between diet and blood cholesterol and if one cherry picks the studies then you can show this. But when i've looked into it, it seems a lot more complex than that. It's different for people with CHD or related diseases, different for obese people and just different for some people fulls stop. Looks pretty tricky to unpick it all. Certainly the major health organisations seem to be all saying sure eat some eggs, just don't overdo it.

I agree

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...terol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

eggs are unhealthy with the exception of when they are consumed with SPAM and rice.

blog.jpg

the high levels of sodium and nitrites counteract the negative effects of cholesterol. this is how pacific islanders sustain such a high bmi while being health as fuck.

Also, consumption of fully cooked yolks shrinks your testicles. runny or bust

The guy above you just said eggs are low in sodium.

eggs are unhealthy with the exception of when they are consumed with SPAM and rice.

blog.jpg

the high levels of sodium and nitrites counteract the negative effects of cholesterol. this is how pacific islanders sustain such a high bmi while being health as fuck.

Haha, that's hilarious. The life expectancies of pacific islander populations is exactly what you'd expect by looking at them. Thanks to their shitty, high fat, low nutritional value diets, these people die young, and before that they spend shitloads of time in hospitals, and often stop working early due to failing health. It's a really tragic situation, actually.

No high BMI population is healthy. It just doesn't work that way.

I've been eating 3-6 eggs a day for about the past 5 years and every time I get my blood work done it's usually pretty good. The only numbers I can remember from my last results are 100 triglycerides and 80 something HDL. I'm also 31, drink pretty heavily and smoke a lot whenever I drink, but I also eat a lot of fibrous veggies and exercise frequently.

Haha, that's hilarious. The life expectancies of pacific islander populations is exactly what you'd expect by looking at them. Thanks to their shitty, high fat, low nutritional value diets, these people die young, and before that they spend shitloads of time in hospitals, and often stop working early due to failing health. It's a really tragic situation, actually.

No high BMI population is healthy. It just doesn't work that way.
pshhh life expectancy doesnt define health. persistence on an island and consumption of salted pork and fertilized ova define health.

I used to eat 3-4 eggs every morning because I thought they were healthy- loaded with protein, iron, other stuff etc. Did this for about a decade.

Ended up developing heart problems in my 20s! and that was despite being lean and fit. Have removed eggs (and other animal products) from my diet and I've gone from nearly dead to top end heart health according to my doctors- and they wanted to put me on all sorts of drugs and medications...

Anyone who thinks eggs are nutritious, explain to me why it's against the law for eggs to be labeled "nutritious"? In fact they can't even be labeled as "safe" legally!

Had some anxiety problems near January and went to cardio doc. I had some.sort of x ray done, it's called something else and similar for pregnancies, had a monitor, and blood work..

All that for anxiety?

Back