Can DC truly claim that he’s at the top of the mountain?

Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.

Not his fault Bones wont be fighting again before DC retires. Between the two? I say Jones is the better fighter but thats not a knock on DC its a statement on how good Bones was like him or not. And I dont wanna hear all the dorks talking about how it 'was all the steroids fault' plenty of guys juiced to the gills over the years and didnt look as good as Jones did. Dudes just a talented piece of steroid poppin shit.

I will say that DC finally stepped out of his shadow with the win over Stipe. Thats something Jones never did and shows just how amazing DC is to be that lil stocky pudgy motherfucker and still kill the consensus UFC HW GOAT in the first round. There will ALWAYS be an asterisk next to Jones name, his wins over DC were tainted. The huge win at HW to be the dual champ washed the bad taste out of the collective mouth of MMA imo.

DC is the natty GOAT.
Jones is the roids GOAT.
Question is, whos more legit? Who believes in themself enough to know they dont need banned substances

Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.
I definitely want to see Jones vs Cormier at HW as well, but if it doesn't happen, I think DC can sleep well at night knowing his accomplishments.

Meh. that was at LHW, which I agree with you.
But I don't buy this crap of him becoming GOAT the same way I didn't buy Miocic being it.
UFC HW suck, and being at the top of a shitty mountain does not mean much.

Same I said before: it is unfair to DC & Miocic, but it is just what it is.
They can't climb higher than Fedor, Nog or Crop Cop, because there's simply no big mountains around to climb.
Why does hw suck?

Twice. And if he continues to fight he will lose more.

DC has stated that Cain is still best HW. And Jon is the best LHW. DC is amazing and one of the best ever but hes not even the best fighter now.
I would argue that DC is undefeated & so your statement that he's not even the greatest fighter right now would hold even less validity.

It's obvious Jones has been Juicing his whole career. I think everyone pretty much agrees that DC has not.

To make my point... lets say that you & I are shooting a game of 8-ball on a pool table. I break & then use my hand to grab all the solid balls & put them into the pocket except for the 8 ball. On my next shot I miss sinking the 8 which gives you a very un-even chance to win the game. You do pretty well on your shot... but eventually miss & I then make the 8 ball on my next shot to win the game. Does that make me a better pool player than you?

jonesCollage.jpg

Last edited:
DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

jonesCollage.jpg
Real world results are EVERYTHING that matters. Jones beat him twice in cage hence Jones > DC.

Dc is rich and accomplished as fuck, its not like he has to get over doing a hit and run on a pregnant lady, or a loss to Matt Hamill for cheating

He is one of the greatest of all time but certainly not the greatest.. I would put him in the top five. He does not have a title defenses to be in there with some of the other greats. And it’s hard to claim you are the best when you were not even the best in your own division.

How about real world USADA test results

That only works one time with the test he actually failed. The other time that’s a win and it goes down as a win and there was no fail test. We can’t erase these things from our memories. Jones has gotten the better of him more than once.

Jones isnt even allowed on the mountain. He lives in the town at the bottom. Its called Palookaville.

Jones abused the steroid, and consequently the performance he showed against DC should be disregarded.

Lots of guys use steroids very responsibly and don’t abuse them.
To perform as he did, Jones probably did not abuse them. He was probably very responsible with dosing and cycling.

I disagree. I think Stipe and DC both have fought as good if not better competition than Fedor, Nog or Cro Cop.
Bigfoot, barnett, mir, nelson, rumble, gus, oezdemir, stipe... his easy fights were hendo and anderson. Those were his can fights.
Stipe had nelson, maldonado, hunt, arlovski, werdum, overeem, jds... and stipe still has a lot of fight in him.
Fedor's notable wins: Arona (a LHW at best), babalu, herring, nog, coleman, randleman, cro cop, hunt, lindland (a middleweight), sylvia, arlovski. That's his career. He made his name off beating Nog, Coleman, cro cop and the ex ufc champs.

IMO, DC and Stipe's records stack up well name for name. Fedor's list is longer but he peaked younger. Personally I think 40yr old DC beats prime Fedor. That's no less subjective than any other part of the GOAT discussion but enough for me to tip my hat to DC over Fedor.
LOL sorry, but you are being a hypocrite here, and I have to call it out.
You name Arona and make sure to point out he was "a LHW at best" but then name Maldonado for Stipe and hide the fact he is also a LHW (and a far more limited one).

let us also forget that Miocic LOST to Junior, and only beat him post-Cain...
let us also forget that Fedor was unbeaten for 10 years... beating including guys on PED... a thing DC was unable to do.

Last edited:
Lol jones fans so desperate and butthurt that there in denial trying to make others in denial also to think that those wins actually mean anything

Same I said before: it is unfair to DC & Miocic, but it is just what it is.
They can't climb higher than Fedor, Nog or Crop Cop, because there's simply no big mountains around to climb.
Why do you lump Cro Cop in with Fedor and Nog in terms of accomplishment at HW?

To me, it's a bit silly to pretend Stipe hasn't matched Cro Cop at HW, or that DC's legacy in general hasn't bettered Cro Cop's by a fair margin.

Fedor? Yes. Nog? Very reasonable.

Cro Cop? No...that's nostalgia talking IMHO. To both the eye test and resume/top wins.

Disagree. Winners always find a way to overcome adversity and loss by achieving their true goals. Teams do not get defined by when they fall short but by championships they have won. Losers let their losses define them.

That only works one time with the test he actually failed. The other time that’s a win and it goes down as a win and there was no fail test. We can’t erase these things from our memories. Jones has gotten the better of him more than once.

Before the dc fight he had what is considered highly suspect t/e ratios, and afterwards he checked into rehab due to testing positive for cocaine. After his next fight against saint preux, he tested positive for not one but two banned substances while preparing for dc. Then when he fought dc he tested positive for the PED turinabol.

All this started happening when USADA came into play. So did he just start taking drugs when they increased the strictness of drug testing? That wouldnt be very smart. Maybe he was just a dope fiend all along?

Fuck jon jones, cheating piece of shit. Eye pokes in every fight, 12-6 elbows, coke, banned substances, PEDs, hit and runs on preggo chicks, going on the run from cops...couldn't be filthier, the man has no integrity at all

As for that choice of words, getting the better of dc...dcs record is clean as a whistle, he has jones belt and he has the heavyweight belt as well. Meanwhile jon is just a failure on his latest drugs ban. Dc wins at life

When DC wakes up at dawn,exits his champ champ mansion at the top of the mountain and takes a piss off the side,it lands on jones far below, down in Irrelevant village,on the corner of obscurity ave and asterisk lane.

Back