Can Dana ruin a fighter's career?

No. Plenty of fighters make more than a decent living fighting outside the UFC.

I don't think he has near the power that a lot of guys suspect, but the UFC definitely could with the wrong matchups and poor marketing.
He tried his best to send Tito out on losses. It was deliberate to devalue his stock. Asshole move but ruin his career? No. Not letting you fight in the UFC when that's where you belong can be kind of career "killing."

Also why would you put Jones on there? Dana bailed that fucker out time and time again for fucking YEARS until Jones backed himself into a corner not even Dana and his money could get him out of.

Although he did effectively bury Tito, Randy and Frank Shamrock's legendary careers. Most casuals have no clue who these guys are because of Dana and his petty bullshit and they were pioneers who helped keep the UFC afloat in its worst of times and the very definition of legends.

That's something Dana does that I don't agree with, but I don't think he ruined anyone's fighting career.

Don't be a dumb shit it's a well known fact Askren makes bank
don't doubt it, but what makes you say 90%? Clearly you just made that up off the top of your head, not like he's making 7 figures.

don't doubt it, but what makes you say 90%? Clearly you just made that up off the top of your head, not like he's making 7 figures.

99.9% of the UFC roster isn't making 7 figures smart guy.

Back