Can Cris Cyborg physically capable of beating male bantamweights (125/135 lbs)?

Honestly, after years of training (hint hint), Cyborg now has a physique and strength superior to the average man of her height.

I think she can beat male flyweights. Maybe even male bantamweights.

I'm sceptical that a woman beats a professional male fighter of any size. It certainly wouldn't be competitive against the fighters TS lists. Of course, she could beat up a good portion of those of us who post here.

Id rather watch her vs any 125 dude than any other woman.

Intriguing.

A super low rank weak chinned flyweight maybe...

But thats it

Would a sloppy Tonya Evinger last 3 minutes with any decent male BW let alone 3 rounds?

A 11-10 125-135lber Jan Finney literally took every power shot 150lb Cyobrg had and never went out, the ef had to stop by standing TKO. If a terrible male Flyweight teed off on her wiht pwoer shots she be dead by the end of the first round.

LOL compare that to Mighty Mouse KTFO Benavidez. Heck Morage just KO'd a strong skilled Russian fighter. She TKO's not KOs mostly scared undersized girls that have losses to the likes Jessica Eye and Shanya Bazler.

There actually used to be way more pole that think like the TS but most have gone away from that embarrassing idiotic viewpoint.

Can Cris Cyborg physically capable of beating male bantamweights (125/135 lbs)?

I think she is as strong as them. It's just that she can lack some skills.
The fighters she can keep up with: Brian Caraway, Brandon Moreno, etc. Would be interesting match ups for her.

She can outlift and outpower Mighty Mouse easily but he got more skills and technique.
She is sloppy and she would never get a takedown on a decent fighter. She is only 20 lbs. heavier than the 125's. She'd never be able to hit the majority of them and she'd never get them down except in a clinch. I doubt that elite female power at 145 is even mediocre in the male divisions. I was a good but not great HS athlete and a classmate was an elite female athlete. she was the nations top discus thrower and in the top few for shot put Had D! scholarships to her pick of schools and I was better than her. I could place at a dual if the other team wasn't that good. I was 2nd in my HS and most of the time the other schools had someone better than me so might get 3rd.
My wife played D1 basketball at a good program, one that often rated, and I was better than her so the sex difference is huge. She may do OK on the ground with some of the guys but her striking and takedowns are no where near where they'd have to be.

Back