Can CM Punk ever go back to wrestling..?

But he had success prior to those losses. Like winning the UFC title. Big difference. Cain and Overeem are as legit as it gets.

I think if cm punk does come back to WWE or pro wrestling in general he can't come back winning matches. That's going to look bad, especially to his critics. Can't win a real fight but books himself to win a fake one. If he goes back to prowrestling he has to lose his first match back then build himself up again. Maybe lose his first 2 matches back.
He doesnt need to even wrestle when he comes back. He could attack someone with a bat. They could say hes a coward and a failed fighter,and build heat,who knows

Pro wrestling works (makes money) not because people believe it's real, but because they are willing to suspend their disbelief for the entertainment of it, just like a movie. So, if the fans liked Punk's gimmick before, why wouldn't they like it now? Reality ain't got nothing to do with it.

He's fucked if he went back he'd be buried jobbing out to everyone.

He's fucked if he went back he'd be buried jobbing out to everyone.
They wont do that. Thats too predictable. Hed do something fucked up and sensational and unnannounced outta nowhere.

Since WWE is watched primarily by 12 year old boys who know nothing of MMA, I think he can go back to WWE anytime he likes.

Yeah.

That shit's all about personality and promotion.

CM had that on lock-down in the pro wrestling circuits.

He should stay there imo.

With this ^^^ I do agree, far easier to walk back into entertainment wrestling when you've enjoyed such success in the ring. entertainment wrestling/mma is far enough removed from each other where a transition back to wrestling is like slipping back into old shoes...

Losing to Gall was one thing (the guy is completely legit), but getting tooled by Mike Jackson (a fighter that couldn't even make the TUF show) has to be somewhat devastating to his WWE career. I watched a lot of wrestling growing up, and one thing is for sure - real or not wrestlers have to have some mystique of being a ''tough guy''. After the Mike Jackson humiliation, Phil Brooks has none of that..

Can Vince use his magic and bring CM Punk back from the dead? or is this a case of being too far gone?

Dear Mods. I would prefer this thread to stay in the heavies, but if you really feel a need to move this to the ''WWE forum'', I'll understand...
You'd be surprised how dumb the public actually is...

Probably not.

With the way he upped and left on them and the lawsuit, I can't see WWE wanting him back.

Yes he could go back to wrestling for 50 people in someones backyard though

Vince doesn't hold grudges, if the money outweighs the emotion. Dude hired Eric Bischoff. Punk's little hissy fit is small potatoes compared to what Bischoff did to Vince.

Lesnar and Heyman are in the ring and Lesnar is fighting i dunno,like HHH or Roman Reigns for the title,and Lesnar rolls outside the ring for a moment and suddenly CM punk runs over Lesnar with a car right in the arena. He gets out and points at Heyman like hes gonna fuck Heyman up. Heyman runs in the ring and begs for his life..but it turns out they were swervin you the whole time

giphy.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_lrrb7ej2Md1qgar4mo1_500.gif

"Yeah i went and left wrestling,and judging by this reaction,its hard to wonder why. Yeah i went to be a fighter,and I wanted to fight in some dingy fucking basement,away from the public eye,but because of who i am,it didnt turn out that way. I didnt get that chance. I tried something and failed,so what! Thats more than any of you people would do. Brock Lesnar was way more successful than me,he went out there,and kicked ass,and won the championship,and...

whats that got him? laying there unconcoious like a piece of shit in the aisleway. Im back,not because i love wrestling,and certainly not because i like any of you people...but because im fucking BORED,and you have to put up with me!"

tumblr_static_3vcrw99bewmc88ss4csc44osw.gif

If CM Punk comes back to the WWE and starts winning matches. It'll make the other wrestlers look like p*ssies. Wraslin is all about creating a persona of being a tough guy...
I thought it was about muscular men in thongs yelling inane bullshit at each other and once in a while they pretend to fight?

why wouldn't he be able to go from the ufc back to an acting job?

Losing to Gall was one thing (the guy is completely legit), but getting tooled by Mike Jackson (a fighter that couldn't even make the TUF show) has to be somewhat devastating to his WWE career. I watched a lot of wrestling growing up, and one thing is for sure - real or not wrestlers have to have some mystique of being a ''tough guy''. After the Mike Jackson humiliation, Phil Brooks has none of that..

Can Vince use his magic and bring CM Punk back from the dead? or is this a case of being too far gone?

Dear Mods. I would prefer this thread to stay in the heavies, but if you really feel a need to move this to the ''WWE forum'', I'll understand...

Well that pip-squeek never had a convincing tough guy mystique to begin with. He only had bells and whistles.

would have to powerbomb undertaker from top of cage onto table. then will be labeled a psycho and presto main event summerslam.

Why not? He still can be billed as someone who tried legit fighting. That in itself takes a lot of guts. For that reason, I have respect for Punk. There's a lot of presumed tough guys in pro wrestling/wwe that when asked about possible MMA crossover, they shied away with token answers like "too old", "If i was younger", etc.. At least Punk walked that road. That's one thing he has over the other pretenders in pro wrestling, and keyboard warriors throughout the world.

I think he will be back. When brock left WWE I remember it was on bad terms and I think there may have been a court case on something

8 years later he went back, so I think it's possible with punk

Brock lesnar got his ass kicked by cain and the reem,it didnt hurt his drawing power one cent.

He was the UFC champ. That's legit. He also had a disease during his last 2 fights, which could provide a reason for his performance (though he lost to better fights, really)

Depends if they bury him or not before. When he lost to gall. Stephanie blasted him on national television.

probably not but it has nothing to do with his loses, when Punk left he pissed off a lot of wwe exec's not to mention he has been pretty disgruntled with them ever since

at this point Vince probably wouldn't be willing to bend over backwards for him like he used to and i don't see Punk showing up at their doorsteps like a lost puppy either

probably not but it has nothing to do with his loses, when Punk left he pissed off a lot of wwe exec's not to mention he has been pretty disgruntled with them ever since

at this point Vince probably wouldn't be willing to bend over backwards for him like he used to and i don't see Punk showing up at their doorsteps like a lost puppy either
VInce will make up with anyone. He takes pride in it for some odd reason.

Back