Can anyone solve a Rubick's Cube?

My little cousin can solve them in like less then 30 seconds its crazy. He has an abnormally huge head though, like its fucking massive hes 8 but he looks like a giant baby cause his head is so big. So im assuming that means his brain is bigger which helps with the rubix cubes.

Nevermind how complicated the moves are to get to the end, the final step in the most basic algorithm is fixing the last 2-4 corner pieces:

latest

Hard to explain, but what you have to do to fix the grey pieces is essentially a trust fall. It will look like you're undoing everything you've accomplished until it all magically comes together.

So if some Sherdogger tells you he/she solved it on their own, know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are full of shit.

You would need to be able to see the cubes orientation like six-ten steps ahead.

Not happening

Yeah, I can solve a Rubik's Cube. One of my useless talents. Takes me about 2 minutes, which is okay but not fast.

It's a bit of a pain in the ass to learn how to do it. There's a language you need to know in order to take instruction (right side inverted, front side blah blah blah...i don't remember the names of the moves now). It took me about 2 hours total to get everything down for the one algorithm I know (white cross).

There's no way in hell you can solve it noodling around without an algorithm...and that's not hyperbole. Anyone tells you any different, they're a liar.
That's how my son learned. Yeah, fk that. More power to those who do it.

Back