Can anyone just admit that they have no idea what's going to happen?

I have a better idea. Can we all just stop caring about what other people here have to say if you don't like what they have to say?

Have you seen him fight?

His former opponents couldn't make the cut for boxing or soccer, so they went MMA. They got exposed as second tier athletes.

Second tier in Dagestan become militant islamists. This is Sparta. Conor will have nothing to work with.

I can admit, with 100-percent certainty, that Khabib's head will clatter off the canvas.

Everyone says conors done if it goes past 2 rounds, It would be funny to see conor win a decision that way everyone was wrong

Do you realize the point of this whole forum is to discuss how fights might go?

If we just "shut up and enjoy the fight" there's no need for Sherdog.

@Mysterio should be banned regardless. An anti-Conor spambot is not needed on these boards.
I am not a fan of Conor, but these are ridiculous too. Just like nutthugger threads.
Both threads are irritating, but a little entertaining too, but you get a few that actually discuss the fighters with a little less bias.
I'll say these aren't that bad right now, until the fight is done, it's gonna be a lot worse for either side.

Conor catches Khabib in the very first exchange and puts him on Queer Street. Someone please quote me when he fight is over and Conor dominated this shmuck.

Everyone says conors done if it goes past 2 rounds, It would be funny to see conor win a decision that way everyone was wrong
This would actually be a good outcome. It means the fight will have been great. I'm pullin for Khabib, but this would possibly show both guys givin it everything. Anyone hoping for a quick fight is ridiculous. Either side.

100 percent correct nobody knows. All these jackasses acting like they do are being dishonest. That or they are just stupid. It is mind boggling actually. They are both elite fighters. We have seen elite fighters lose to vastly inferior fighters before: Gsp vs Matt Serra for example. Knowing this and claiming to be certain of the outcome of this fight is ludicrous.

I have no idea who is going to win and really don't care. What matters to me is that the fight is exciting, and I think it's fairly easy to predict that no matter what happens in this one that it is going to be exactly that.

its a fight anything can happen but i just think khabib is gonna ragdoll him

We do not even know if Khabib makes it to the fight or makes weight.

No clue. I know who i'd prefer to win but no clue if he pulls it off

It's fairly likely Khabib out wrestles Conor for a large portion of the fight.

There is a smaller, but real chance Conor knocks him out. We call that a 'punchers chance.'

Saying you have no idea is pretty ridiculous. We have an enormous amount of history and video footage of both guys.

u dont kno cuz ur dumb, khabib by tko rd 2
Ahhhh, when's the last time Khabib finished a fighter in the second round, nm by TKO? He could not finish Al in five rounds and gassed in two rounds, just like Conor often does. Both these guys are incredibly dominant fighters for 10 minutes, but they both fade, only difference is one is a consummate finisher and much more deadly. It all comes down to how good Khabib's chin is, as it will undoubtedly be cracked, just like everyone Conor has fought gets cracked. His accuracy can not be disputed.

Conor has stopped every fighter he's faced with a wrestling skill set though

We will see
Mendes on 8 days notice... and ... I'm sorry is "The most violent man in the UFC" a wrestler now? What are his D-1 accolades? Doesn't have any? Alvarez not a wrestler, Conor never fought a wrestler with a camp. C'mon man wtf?

I think its just that statistically speaking what we've seen countless times in MMA is that wrestling usually nullifies striking.
Kabob is an amazing grappler and even though McG is an amazing striker smart money is on kabob by boring decision.

I just hope khabib makes it to the cage and conor has the cardio to go 5 rounds, should be a great fight.

There are just as many instances of strikers prevailing against wrestlers to be fair. The thing about Khabib is he's not a great finisher. He dominates most fights, but doesn't finish anyone. If Conor survives the rounds they get reset back to the feet where Conor has an insane striking advantage. Khabib is crazy sloppy and wreckless on the feet and that's what Conor thrives on - capitalizing on the mistakes of his opponents. Like Aldo, Eddie, etc. He'll have openings to hurt Khabib, that's for sure. I also don't see him wilting like everyone thinks he will. The stakes are very high here and he's a winner. I think he'll surprise people. He might lose, but I don't think this will be an easy fight for Khabib.

Mendes on 8 days notice... and ... I'm sorry is "The most violent man in the UFC" a wrestler now? What are his D-1 accolades? Doesn't have any? Alvarez not a wrestler, Conor never fought a wrestler with a camp. C'mon man wtf?

Would a full camp have allowed Chad to hold Conor down? Because he flat out couldn't do it. D1 accolades didn't help him at all. And Alvarez did not even come close to implementing any wrestling attacks on Conor and it wasn't for a lack of trying.

Wrestling can only nullify a superior striker for periods of a fight. You need more than that.

I already know. If Khabib is smart, he takes Conor down ASAP and he gasses and quits in one or maybe two rounds. Or Khabib tries to stand gets KO'd.

Back