Can anyone identify this fight?

prosa123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I came across this photo yesterday in a posting on r/rbi (Reddit Bureau of Investigation), a subreddit on which people can seek solutions for puzzling questions. According to the original poster, the photo depicts a fight at the Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles. The boxers look fairly large, probably light heavies at least. I have the idea that the Budweiser logo is no earlier than the 1980's. Any ideas?

Looks like Zab.

Nope, guy has red on his trunks.

Looks like Zab Judah to me. I recognize the ref too but I can't remember his name.

looks like james toney cause looks like a star on the left leg.

I am drunk and high and still found this shit.

JAMES Toney(like I said) vs Little

BOOM!

Looks like its a Budweiser promoted fight for the Unified Budweiser Heavyweight title at the Budweiser arena

Last edited:
I came across this photo yesterday in a posting on r/rbi (Reddit Bureau of Investigation), a subreddit on which people can seek solutions for puzzling questions. According to the original poster, the photo depicts a fight at the Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles. The boxers look fairly large, probably light heavies at least. I have the idea that the Budweiser logo is no earlier than the 1980's. Any ideas?

Too big to be the Olympic Auditorium, definitely looks like Tuesday night fight televised fight

Are yall looking for a way to pass time as inefficiently as possible?

If so you are doing a good job, keep it up

Are yall looking for a way to pass time as inefficiently as possible?

If so you are doing a good job, keep it up

you sound like a fucking blast, i'll have to remember to invite you to my next party

Back