Can anyone find this post about Anderson Silva (This was from before he got into UFC)

Were old threads really lost in the White Belt Uprising?

Or were the deleted threads recoverable?

That was a dark and chaotic time

Last edited:
I remember a thread: Forrest will make Anderson look human. Dude was telling things like, everyone lets him get comfortable in the cage and Forrest will pressure him the whole time and won't let him set up all his strikes by doing that.
After the fight: Forrest was handpicked and was the worst match up ever lol

A lot of people were pretty high on silva.

When people picked leben to smash him they laughed like crazy.
They were high on him, but it was 65/35 around here that Rich would be too much for him. Silva debited during the "TUF noob" era of Sherdog, which was basically over run by new fans who thought PRIDE was horseshit and Chuck Liddell was the best LHW on the planet. That influx of fans is the reason PRIDE fans still have distain for certain fighters to this day.

I remember a thread: Forrest will make Anderson look human. Dude was telling things like, everyone lets him get comfortable in the cage and Forrest will pressure him the whole time and won't let him set up all his strikes by doing that.
After the fight: Forrest was handpicked and was the worst match up ever lol
I made $100 off that fight, had a friend who 100% positive Forrest would win easy.

In my mind, I'm thinking Forrest is the most tailor made fighter on the planet for Anderson, and I was right.

I knew Anderson would beat Leben and Franklin because he was always a great striker. I didn't think he would beat Hendo, though.

Haven't heard that SN in years lol. Naa I don't think it was him. From what I remember he wasn't an overt Wand fan like that just maybe a fan of plenty Brazilian fighters maybe with lIke an 04 join date. I think he kept posting for years tho. I think the posters that would know and still post here are @JKS and @EricaLovesUFC.

I can't recall the post. I remember Andersons bandwagon took of after the Leben fight. I do recall that there was a poll on Anderson vs Leben and some of the hardcore fans were shocked how many people were picking Leben. Someone did mention that Anderson will crush Leben and be champion but I cant remember who.

Back