Can anyone explain this neck crank?

metalbeat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Idk if Im allowed to post this but you can see val overeem submitting rey sefo with a neck crank in this video:

Does anyone have a video showing this or can explain it?

Maybe it was like the one Barnett got on Lister, which was actually a tap to chest pressure.

Can't really see Valentine's left hand.

Dat's da Ubereem squeeze, steroids are a hell of a drug

Maybe it was like the one Barnett got on Lister, which was actually a tap to chest pressure.

Can't really see Valentine's left hand.

That comes from Hon kesagatame, seemed like AO was in regular side...

it was like what I made up filming this which I posted a few days ago
Ur talking big strong guys, thick arms, and Sefo not that experienced on the ground
The head was not twisted sideways which is better
It is a fulcrum and a fold, what more do you need to understand?
If they were smaller guys you could papercutter choke on throat, or head sideways for different neck crank but fulcrum on neck vs chest

I think it was a papercutter choke/crank?

you can't tell from that video what overeem is doing with his left hand...

I personally think he has a gable grip with his left hand and as said previously, this is a papercutter choke, a combination of lots of downward pressure from his weight, lots of upwards pressure from horsemeat strength and Sefos lack of movement

Looks like a baseball choke that sefo had no idea what to do. Panic tapped from the pain on his throat.

You see how sefos head lifted pretty far off the ground instantly, Valentine basically curled his head with his right hand while smashing his left into the throat

No I do not believe so,
read my comments about big arms, and chest vs throat fulcrum brah

yeah, I'm 90% sure that's a paper cutter/baseball bat choke.

Back