Can any one give me some good hiit routines

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
looking for some hiit routines that any of you might do. Which exercises and how many times do you run through per workout. Also any good recommendations on battle ropes? Thanks

classic tabata is 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest. 8 cycles, i believe.
but you can do 30 seconds work, 30 seconds rest, whatever.

i like hill sprints. differents hills/stairs. the hill will dictate the number of cycles.

with hiit you should try to go all out. warm up before and cool down after.

20 seconds missionary
10 sec getting head
20 seconds doggy
10 handy
20 seconds in the pooper

Repeat

wow. not sure id last one round.
You can use pillows and socks to help, similar to doing negative pullups when you can't get much reps in

Just keep bangin' and you'll be able to do it

You can use pillows and socks to help, similar to doing negative pullups when you can't get much reps in

Just keep bangin' and you'll be able to do it
I thought going from the pooper back to the vajay was a big no no. not to mention pooper back to blowey.

10 min low intensity jogging/ running. 2 minutes walk. 30 second fast run not sprinting. 15 second jog. 20 seconds sprint. 30 second jog. 30 second fast run.. repeat everything after the 2 minute walk 20 times

Check out Funk Roberts channel on youtube. He's all about HIIT conditioning.

Mike Mahler had an article about fifteen years ago called High Octane Conditioning that I've always like. See if you can track it down. It's basically kettlebell swings or snatches with short rest periods of skipping.

But if you really want brutal conditioning, the ten minute KB snatch test is a motherfucker.

Back