Can a UFC fighter faint punch/kick someone in the groin so they can get a KO/sub?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
can a UFC fighter pretend kick/punch someone in the groin so the fighter tries to protect his/her assets and then get a legitimate finish

Is a groin shot only illegal if it lands?

Can a UFC fighter pretend to kick/punch someone in the groin so the fighter tries to protect his/her assets and then get a legitimate finish?

Is a groin shot only illegal if it lands
lmao... a sub... like then he goes for a leglock?

I don't think a feint by definition should reach that far. They'd smash your face in with a counter.

The feint would have to be far enough to notice. You were going for the groin. I don't think it's a good idea regardless.

Sounds like a dumb tactic bound to fail, but should be legal (as long as seen as a feint). Could get you into trouble if considered an attempted illegal technique though.

can a UFC fighter pretend kick/punch someone in the groin so the fighter tries to protect his/her assets and then get a legitimate finish

Is a groin shot only illegal if it lands?

Feint

First off- if he throws a feint in that direction how can ref establish where fighter was planning to have it land if doesn't land ?

It sounds legal to me but I don't think we'll see that happen-- just my opinion

This thread is almost as bad as the one where the op thought it would be a great distraction/tactic to put printing on the mouth guard.

Sounds like something some kid would say on the WWE forums who can’t separate fantasy from reality.

So Jones has been feinting eye pokes his entire career?

welcome to the wasteland, i am the puppybird

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back