Can a guy who's at least 6ft 200lbs <15% body fat beat MM in a fight?

Then you are a weak ass bitch imo lol...I am 5 10. 195 lbs and have been hit by guys way bigger than me and not dropped, sorry but a guy the size of my 8 yr old ain't doing shit to me

MM would embarrass you in front of your mom and girlfriend before making you cry like a bitch

MM would embarrass you in front of your mom and girlfriend before making you cry like a bitch
Moms dead and I'm married and, are you fucking delirious?...seriously? Won't knock me out, I can defend subs so please enlighten me, how am I losing to a man in an 8 yr olds body

Of course. I know we're all blackbelts in UFC here, and maintain <10% BF, but just incase there are some egghead NOOOOBS on here, I'll explain how to do it:

1) Look him gall darn dead straight in the eye

2) Right when the ref says "fight" you go <codychoke><codychoke>

3) MM would tap immediately ....then all ya gots ta do is celebrate <JonesDXSuckIt>

All he would need to do his hold mm at arms length by palming his forehead while mm swings at the air, and then pick him up by his ankles and spin him around until he is too dizzy to walk.
Or he could just take him down and submit him.

You do realize that much smaller fighters have beaten much larger fighters who were trained in MMA right?

You're acting like this experiment has never happened.

No. Early MMA never happened. This scenario is unheard of, and would result in an easy win for MM's challenger.

Very unlikely. Based on how fast and skilled he is, MM would just chop the guy down piece by piece, will be a few cracked ribs and a broken nose in a short few seconds, won't take too long for a TKO.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif
lol Is he at least like a former golden gloves champ or has 3 or more years of MMA training. Does he have incredible cardio and some basic Jiu Jitsu knowledge. But if we are talking a street fight in enclosed area. I mean yeah anything is possible but in an octagon with thousands of fans watching I say it's is just ever happening. Also 200 isn't enough maybe a physical specimen who is 215-225 with cardio and could possibly ragdoll him. But still you have to catch him first; good luck with that.

Then you are a weak ass bitch imo lol...I am 5 10. 195 lbs and have been hit by guys way bigger than me and not dropped, sorry but a guy the size of my 8 yr old ain't doing shit to me
lol MM would kill you, technique and speed he beats anyone on this forum standing.

5 10 lmao you are practically a manlet yourself.

lol MM would kill you, technique and speed he beats anyone on this forum standing.

5 10 lmao you are practically a manlet yourself.
Dude 5'10 is like the bare minimum man size. It may not be optimal but it's sufficient. How do I know? Hunt and DC are successful in the HW at 5'10. So I would presume 5'10 is the bare minimum to hang with the best of them.

But frankly lol, I am 6'3 and I got over a foot on MM. he ain't going to do shit. Sure he might be fast but one clean punch and I can probably sleep him. It's the same comparing Connor vs The Mountain. You don't really think McG had a chance do you

Every fight that I have been in my life except for one and the vast majority of fights that I have seen in my life, there was a big guy that thought he could fight simply because he was big but he lost to a smaller trained fighter. I see it all the time in training, too. Helio Gracie could tap all of the big cans. However, the truth kind of lies in the in-betweens; there is a saying that size stops mattering that much after heavyweight. You need some size. I know, if someone has an extreme size advantage on me, it really limits what I can do. If you had a guy that was 6ft 200lbs >15% BF above average athleticism who trained MMA for a year, he would probably win in a MMA fight against MM. Size can be less important in the street also.

Back