Can 2017 measure up to 2016?

200.webp
LooooooooooooL

Nice! haha... Stay away from the Hot Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

Shad Spotted in the pix in front of the register. Is that you... Brother @Jehannum on the register on the right?
nope I'm on the blue one, and one of my recent replies in this thread should give you a big clue who is on the orange one :)

Is "Loserz~" the name of the McGregor group you just tagged?

-Superfight between Rockhold and Werdum
-Lightweight championship bout would be huge event regardless of interim / undisputed status or fighters involved
-Cody Garbrandt vs Tj + Cruz rematch. Cody is on fire right now
-205 title was last defended in 2015, people WILL tune in, especially with almost-undefeated champion vs. the scariest KO machine at that weight
-Overeem / JDS in the HW title mix will make history, AO especially is coming off a beautiful win (tho fight was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally ugly). And Miocic is not going anywhere, not like Werdum who is/was avoiding cometition.
GSP return regardless of the division
Cyborg fighting for the title will be big for WMMA
Lawler or Cowboy challenging for 170 lbs title

I like this post, it is you speculating about very feasible fights to come!

Great job man!

It's a matter of date when: "Cody Garbrandt vs Tj" will take place , unless somebody gets in trouble with USDA/inujries , even though it's maybe not PPV they will promote it in amazing way that gets us even more hyped.

Overeem / JDS in the HW title mix, maybe happens, but what if they give us:
Francis Ngannou vs Cain Velasquez, before that and we get to see Francis Ngannou SHOCK the world by finishing Cain Velasquez? Then we'll see the winner of JDS/Miocic against Francis Ngannou?
They won't give it to Werdum since he says that he won't resign when his current contract is out.

Lawler returning will be great too, it doesn't have to be Cowboy for it to be great.

The GSP return will also excite plenty of people, especially if he comes out the winner

IF Conor vs Floyd takes place in September it is still time for him to fight in December. So there is still a small probability for Conor VS Nate Diaz 3, during 2017, like December card.

Last edited:
Max Holloway comes to mind.. While Aldo is underrated KO artist and is dangerous I wouldn't count out Max... He will be huge, maybe not this year. And there are some guys in the division who will build his name for him.

And of course Tony Ferguson

And how about Rumble? If he gets through DC, he will overshadow most current champions
If he gets through DC we must hope that Jon Jones doesn't fuck up again so we can watch Jones vs Rumble, I'd rather watch that fight (even if I am highly doubtful that jones will stay out of some kind of trouble) then Rumble taking on some of the other elite LHW's that he already finished early in the fights: Gus/Glover/Manuwa.

If he gets through DC we must hope that Jon Jones doesn't fuck up again so we can watch Jones vs Rumble, I'd rather watch that fight (even if I am highly doubtful that jones will stay out of some kind of trouble) then Rumble taking on some of the other elite LHW's that he already finished early in the fights: Gus/Glover/Manuwa.
Rumble/Jones would make this year awesome. Is his ban up before the end of the year?

Rumble/Jones would make this year awesome. Is his ban up before the end of the year?
Jones ban is up in July 2017, so they could have him fight 1 day after the ban is up, in other words unless he fucks up they will have him booked for a fight in 2017.

Don't be jealous because Mac has 2 belts hanging on his wall. Plat & Groovy will get theirz soon enough.

a80b5620f0.jpg
RgNDSud.jpg

h8WE01u.jpg

I really do love what McGregor did, but post-Aldo it's been a nightmare in MMA and on sherdog

nope I'm on the blue one, and one of my recent replies in this thread should give you a big clue who is on the orange one :)
haha... I see you now... nice!

I been through this whole thread but I'm not sure who'z on the picture in front of the register on the right.

PrmHZVF.jpg

Without Conor McGregor 2017 may as well not exist.
You are something of a "Fair Weather Fan"?
Not a casual fan
Definitely not a hard core fan.
So your opinion is not valid on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Your are somthing of a "Fair Weather Fan"?
Not a casual fan
Definitely not a hard core fan.
So your opinion is not valid on Sherdog.

All my posts today are extremely sarcastic. Work starts in 10 mins I'm outty.

haha... I see you now... nice!

I been through this whole thread but I'm not sure who'z on the picture in front of the register on the right.

PrmHZVF.jpg

<This7>
"It's me, Killa B, resident emcee, jokes cheesier than brie, smoothest head you'll ever see"

Jones ban is up in July 2017, so they could have him fight 1 day after the ban is up, in other words unless he fucks up they will have him booked for a fight in 2017.

Nice! Jones got a 1 year suspension starting on July 6th when he got busted... So if International fight week is that week in 2017... he could quite possibly go against the winner of Rumble / DC on the 8th.

That would be the UFC's main focus I think... Although that might be too much DeJa Vu after Jones f*cked up last year'z international fight week.

That would be the UFC's main focus I think... Although that might be too much DeJa Vu after Jones f*cked up last year'z international fight week.
what happened? or do you mean him being pulled from UFC 200?

was just thinking about all the poster shooping work I did that both he and McGregor caused to be obsolete :p

what happened? or do you mean him being pulled from UFC 200?

was just thinking about all the poster shooping work I did that both he and McGregor caused to be obsolete :p
Yes, Jones getting pulled from UFC 200 three dayz prior to it is what I'm talking about... as well as all the Shoop work.

Why you gotta pick on McGregor? The UFC did that I reckon as a smoke screen to be able to afford Brock for that card. That Mac fight at 200 was scheduled March 30th & waz off on May 17, 2016... So yeah, a month & a half of shooping... but still 2 months prior to UFC 200 & most of the shoops were still valid for 202 anywayz.

June 4th waz when ArielGate happened & he announced the big secret that Brock was going to be on the card. Hmmm... lets see here. Mac got pulled for a Bull sh*t reason just 2 weeks before Brock was announced. Does anyone think that Brock stepped up after the Mac/Diaz fight waz booked & the UFC just used the "not showing up at a press conference" thing as an excuse because they couldn't afford both on the same card? Perhaps they just recognized that Mac could carry a card on his own & so putting them together didn't make sense. In hind site, the money 196 & 202 made (breaking all the recordz) would certainly back that theory.

I would not be surprised if they worked it all out with Mac... & they all decided that Mac not showing up to the press conference waz their best strategy for rescheduling the fight. Creating this ruse also created controversy & a ton of press for the UFC & probably reached a lot of casuals in the process.
For the record I've been backing the theory that pulling Mac waz bullshit done for some other reason since Mac got removed from the card... & been backing the theory presented here since Brock got announced. As soon as Brock waz announced... I waz like... That's it... that's the reason they removed Mac... it's so obvious.

Last edited:
Yes, getting pulled from UFC 200 3 dayz prior to it is what I'm talking about... as well as all the Shoop work.

Why you gotta pick on McGregor? The UFC did that I reckon as a smoke screen to be able to afford Brock for that card. That fight at 200 was scheduled March 30th & waz off on May 17, 2016... So yeah, a month & a half of shooping... but still 2 months prior to UFC 200 & most of the shoops were still valid for 202 anywayz.

June 4th waz when ArielGate happened & he announced the big secret that Brock was going to be on the card. Hmmm... lets see here. Mac got pulled for a Bull sh*t reason just 2 weeks before Brock was announced. Does anyone think that Brock stepped up after the Mac/Diaz fight waz booked & the UFC just used the "not showing up at a press conference" thing as an excuse because they couldn't afford both on the same card? Perhaps they just recognized that Mac could carry a card on his own & so putting them together didn't make sense. In hind site, the money 202 made (breaking all the recordz) would certainly back that theory.

I would not be surprised if they told Mac not to show up at the press conference just so they could create this ruse.
My first batch of UFC 200 posters that I updated as fights were announced were all "wrong" lol
IBFeE02.png

KzPAjTB.png

g0YlaKb.png

then my early versions of the "Game of Thrones" shoop where Conor was still a severed human head
elrxT3P.png

so when the news hit they were off the card I turned Conor into a reanimated white walker zombie and replaced Nate's head (Robb Stark) with the severed wolf's head he's paraded with upon death, then a week out from the event Jones was pulled of course and I had to add in Anderson (Silva)
QcjiDM9.jpg

Back