Can’t wait for Chandler to murk Primus

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Primus has been ducking this rematch since the fluke win of all fluke wins in mma, can’t wait for the beatdown tonight. I’m honestly a little bit surprised the fight is happening after Primus pulled out last time I didn’t think it was happening

Watching this on DAZN is pretty brutal because of the 30 minute delays between fights but seeing Chandler murk Primus is going to be worth it

Primus has been ducking this rematch since the fluke win of all fluke wins in mma, can’t wait for the beatdown tonight. I’m honestly a little bit surprised the fight is happening after Primus pulled out last time I didn’t think it was happening

Watching this on DAZN is pretty brutal because of the 30 minute delays between fights but seeing Chandler murk Primus is going to be worth it

Don't worry - even if he loses again, Bellator will get rid of Primus just like they eventually got rid of Brooks.
And Chandler will get the belt back, by beating Patricky for the third time.

Don't worry - even if he loses again, Bellator will get rid of Primus just like they eventually got rid of Brooks.
And Chandler will get the belt back, by beating Patricky for the third time.

Chandler would destroy Brooks if they fought right now, Brooks got Chandler at the perfect time in his career

Unfortunately Brooks had a god awful run in the UFC and now fights in some other D level promotion

Chandler would destroy Brooks if they fought right now, Brooks got Chandler at the perfect time in his career

Unfortunately Brooks had a god awful run in the UFC and now fights in some other D level promotion

You really don't know what PFL is or just trolling?

You really don't know what PFL is or just trolling?

Never said I don’t know what it is just said it’s D level, which it is

If the ufc is an A and Bellator is a B I would say PFL is about a D but if you love watching Vinny and Lance Palmer more power to ya

Never said I don’t know what it is just said it’s D level, which it is

If the ufc is an A and Bellator is a B I would say PFL is about a D but if you love watching Vinny and Lance Palmer more power to ya

You put only one company to each league?

For the top two, yes

One championship is close but no one else is really comparable to the UFC and Bellator right now

I see.
To each his own, I guess.
I see Bellator, ONE and PFL in the same league after UFC. There is no real difference in level between those.

Didn’t see the fight. Was it as one sided as I expected?

I mean one-legged chandler was doing just fine lol

Didn’t see the fight. Was it as one sided as I expected?

I mean one-legged chandler was doing just fine lol
50-45 across the board, although Primus nearly RNC'ed him in round 2.

Chandler's standup looked stiff as usual, and he just cruised with takedowns and top controls. Primus isn't awful off his back, but he never had chandler in real danger.

Last edited:
Ya man, the amount of commercials and segments inbetween was killing me

What kind of an excuse is that? Chandler had two chances in his prime (late 20s) to beat him, and lost both (got finished once). He was even outgrappled by Brooks, who was exposed big time in the UFC. Since Brooks and Eddie left, Chandler has faced almost no quality competition. It's too bad Chandler never went to the UFC or that Gaethje didn't go to Bellator (Chandler was begging him to come).

Back