Can’t get a jury trial for a speeding ticket

You should get a trial only if the you can be sentenced to death. Then, if you want to roll those odds, go for it.

You want a jury for speeding tickets?
Fuck that... in Milwaukee you get put in a jurors pool every 5 years.
Letting dumb fucks who speed have jury trials would mean residents in some places would have to do jury duty every year.

You wouldn't want that because you'd be pissing off people and all jurors that got selected for a fucking speeding case would probably all say "guilty" just for the fact that their lives got put on hold for a speeder.

How much jury duty do you want in the world? If they got a jury for every fuckin ticket nobody would have any free time attending all these trials!! SLOW DOWN!!!

Exactly.
The only people who would want juries for speeding tickets are people who never had to waste their days hopping from juror pool to juror pool

You will get the maximum penalty because the jurors will be pissed that you wasted their time. Pay $90 now or pay $500 after pissing off the jurors.

I had to go to a speeding ticket trial once. It was for a broken headlight, driving with high beams and speeding. They offered him a $90 fine. He wanted to take it court. I was called. Let me tell you. Everyone was pissed off that they had make arrangements for such a bullshit trial. We made the dude pay the max on all charges.

I hate jury duty.... this is awesome.
I would do the exact same thing if I had to do jury duty for a speeding ticket.

View attachment 370129 View attachment 370131 View attachment 370133 In a small town in Colorado

I fight all tickets because blue lives don’t always matter and speeding traps on downhills I’m the mountains are numba one bullshit

Sherdog lawyers are my rights being violated since they won’t offer me a jury of my peers and only a judge trial? Wish they had a trial by combat but i digress.

Any advice is appreciated.

#resist!
Enjoy the race car girls for the effort
Just do what the smart people tell you to do.

They're legitimately trying to help.

Better solution:

Claim that you are a sovereign citizen and you were not speeding, you were traveling. And traveling is not a crime.

You’ll be out of there in no time and can toss that ticket in the trash. Trust me on this.

Better solution:

Claim that you are a sovereign citizen and you were not speeding, you were traveling. And traveling is not a crime.

You’ll be out of there in no time and can toss that ticket in the trash. Trust me on this.
<36>

Lol at all these "tactics" designed to waste everyone's time and money. Then you say it's not the money it's the points on your license, which implies you get tickets all the time and are close to getting suspended. But then you say you have a good driving record

{<huh}

Back