Can’t get a jury trial for a speeding ticket

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
D952FAF9-6555-4CD2-8548-673531B6BA4A.jpeg 691F6201-1EF8-4A0E-BFBF-42F6E505FE46.jpeg 280985CB-9B9E-4DBE-A8D1-B84EC7B04125.jpeg In a small town in Colorado

I fight all tickets because blue lives don’t always matter and speeding traps on downhills I’m the mountains are numba one bullshit

Sherdog lawyers are my rights being violated since they won’t offer me a jury of my peers and only a judge trial? Wish they had a trial by combat but i digress.

Any advice is appreciated.

#resist!
Enjoy the race car girls for the effort

Pay your 90 dollar ticket and move along.

My advice:

Just pay the ticket and don't waste your time.

How much jury duty do you want in the world? If they got a jury for every fuckin ticket nobody would have any free time attending all these trials!! SLOW DOWN!!!

Stick it to those Muthafuckas Man!
10624616_10104422380944953_2776565841089233941_n.jpg

I don’t think you can get a jury trial for a moving violation. You can definitely fight it though. I beat a ticket once. It was passing in a no passing zone, but the lines were worn down to the point that they were not clear. Fortunately the judge was familiar with the road.

View attachment 370129 View attachment 370131 View attachment 370133 In a small town in Colorado

I fight all tickets because blue lives don’t always matter and speeding traps on downhills I’m the mountains are numba one bullshit

Sherdog lawyers are my rights being violated since they won’t offer me a jury of my peers and only a judge trial? Wish they had a trial by combat but i digress.

Any advice is appreciated.

#resist!
Enjoy the race car girls for the effort
You will get the maximum penalty because the jurors will be pissed that you wasted their time. Pay $90 now or pay $500 after pissing off the jurors.

I had to go to a speeding ticket trial once. It was for a broken headlight, driving with high beams and speeding. They offered him a $90 fine. He wanted to take it court. I was called. Let me tell you. Everyone was pissed off that they had make arrangements for such a bullshit trial. We made the dude pay the max on all charges.

You're only entitled to a jury of your peers for a crime.

Speeding is not a crime, it's a fucking infraction.

Pay the ticket you nonce.

@Trotsky

Is that last picture a dude

because it looks like a dude

Would be kinda funny to demand a trial and then plead guilty

I personally think you should be allowed a jury trial, but so that you don't pass on the needless cost to the rest of us, you get charged for all the administrative costs of a jury trial, pay for the jurors' lost wages, etc. And then they tack a cool extra grand onto your bill for being a dumbass.

Pay the ticket, you nonce.

Would be kinda funny to demand a trial and then plead guilty
I've fucking seen it.

Confirm for trial the Wednesday before the Monday start....

Get to pre-trial motions, opening statements go so the jury has been picked.... fucker decides to plea on the 2nd day of trail like a twat.

Turn around, bend over , and take that engorged American bald eagle cock

I've fucking seen it.

Confirm for trial the Wednesday before the Monday start....

Get to pre-trial motions, opening statements go so the jury has been picked.... fucker decides to plea on the 2nd day of trail like a twat.
I would be pissed if I was a juror lol

Got a ticket in San Diego for running a schoolbus stop sign.

Opted for a Saturday driver's ed class.

2 hours of videos (Blood on the Asphalt, etc.)

Then 6hrs of some old retiree explaining how to get out of tickets

- If the officer's uniform is wrong (button unbuttoned) the ticket is invalid (but you have to prove it, take a photo)

- Never say a number. If he asks you how fast you were going, say, "A reasonable speed for the conditions of the road."

-Have a copy of the highway laws book sitting in the passenger seat (the fat, blue one)

Got a ticket in San Diego for running a schoolbus stop sign.

Opted for a Saturday driver's ed class.

2 hours of videos (Blood on the Asphalt, etc.)

Then 6hrs of some old retiree explaining how to get out of tickets

- If the officer's uniform is wrong (button unbuttoned) the ticket is invalid (but you have to prove it, take a photo)

- Never say a number. If he asks you how fast you were going, say, "A reasonable speed for the conditions of the road."

-Have a copy of the highway laws book sitting in the passenger seat (the fat, blue one)

You want a super easy way to get out of speeding?

Seriously it works for me every single time

Don't speed

I would be pissed if I was a juror lol
This legit is close to what the Judge said:
"While the Judicial Officer in me is compelled to take this plea... the citizen in me really REALLY doesn't want to because you've wasted my time, you've wasted your attorney's time, you've wasted the State's time, and you've wasted the jury's time. This is compounded by the fact that this plea isn't for something like a sex offense, Class A assault or something similar. No, you did all this over a case with multiple charges of possession and about 4 bail jumps."

Back