CAMPEON Boxing Equipment in Europe

BoxEU

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling some Campeon boxing equipment and other mexican brands into European Union. I've got some equipment stock and can be served quickly directly from Mexico.
Great prices for a great glove maker (one of my favorites).
Also I got some Winning boxing gloves in stock.

No duty fees into European Union.
Up to 10-12 different colors, including metallic colors.
PM for details if you're interested.

That's awesome, I know a lot of guys in Europe are looking for quality equipment easily accessible to the USA.

what is the point? obviously this is going to be more expensive than from Mexico or Japan...

PM replied.
More info please PM.

wtwoq9.jpg

Last edited:
I used most Mexicans gloves including Zepol, Cleto Reyes and other brands such as Grant or Winning and I love the wrist support of Campeon boxing gloves. I don't like the last Casanovas but Campeon is doing a great job. Don't offer the best knuckle protection but as I told I love the wrist support offered by Campeon. I never have knuckle issues, that's the reason because I like this kind of glove.
About Headgear, most mexican brands have similar quality.

Hello,

I'm selling some Campeon boxing equipment and other mexican brands into European Union. I've got some equipment stock and can be served quickly directly from Mexico.
Great prices for a great glove maker (one of my favorites).
Also I got some Winning boxing gloves in stock.

No duty fees into European Union.
Up to 10-12 different colors, including metallic colors.
PM for details if you're interested.
Do you still sell the Mexican gloves?

[QUOTE = "Bombsz, post: 130252435, miembro: 525861"] ¿Todavía venden los guantes mexicanos? [/ QUOTE]
Compré el mío recientemente

Back