Camp thailand

spalerosophis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for a camp in Thailand for the MMA, jjb. But also that would make me boxer in muay thai. I remain 4 months on the spot and I would leave 6 months later. My main goal is the MMA to fine-tune the fight and the ground. But I would like a day boxer max muay thai.can you think of the Kombat group in Pattaya? Tiger in Phuket? Team questor another that matches .I do not have big ways I would sleep in dormitory. Thank you my goal is to progress at the most

Sorry my English is bad
I'm looking for a camp in Thailand not too expensive to progress in MMA, Muay Thai and grappling.
There are many
Kombatgroup Pattaya
Tiger Muay Thai
aka
Phuket Top Team
Emeralad Gym
Team Quest
And many others are lost
I intend to leave three months in June, and leave 2 months 6 months after I would really like to find a super camp not too expensive
And fight later at the Max Muay Thai at the same time

If I could go, I would go to PTT for MT

Tiger MT second

Evolve third ( but this might be best for mma? )

Thank you for your reply I was told Today of the camp Venum in Pattaya a springboard of the max Muay Thai apparently
After I prefer Thailand but I can go somewhere else if it takes

Thank you for your reply I was told Today of the camp Venum in Pattaya a springboard of the max Muay Thai apparently
After I prefer Thailand but I can go somewhere else if it takes
I was going to say a gym in Pattaya would get you to your goal faster. I say that because the Max Muay Thai stadium is in Pattaya and it would be easier for the gym to get you a fight there. How experienced are you if your trying to train for 3 month then have your fisrt fight then you probably wouldn't make your debut at the Max stadium but there are a bunch of smaller one in the area.

Ok thanks Pattaya There is the Kombatgroup and also the Venum camp, Petchaman FC But it is true that in the ideal I would have liked to practice MMA, and grappling to continue to progress in this discpline also Muay Thai and MMA

If I could go, I would go to PTT for MT

Tiger MT second

Evolve third ( but this might be best for mma? )

How much would a camp at PT cost for two weeks? I’m guessing it’s going to be a lot cheaper going to somewhere like Vos gym in Holland but it’s not Muay Thai. Where would the best place be to do Muay Thai in Europe? Seem like you know your shit.

How much would a camp at PT cost for two weeks? I’m guessing it’s going to be a lot cheaper going to somewhere like Vos gym in Holland but it’s not Muay Thai. Where would the best place be to do Muay Thai in Europe? Seem like you know your shit.

https://muaythaicampsthailand.com/
Check this link out.

As for details I don't know that much. You'll have to check out the standup forum on this site. There are some threads on training in Thailand as well as Holland, prices, and schedules of training.

Ok thanks Pattaya There is the Kombatgroup and also the Venum camp, Petchaman FC But it is true that in the ideal I would have liked to practice MMA, and grappling to continue to progress in this discpline also Muay Thai and MMA
Pattaya is a place I like to train what is your experice level, of the three listed i'd say Kombatgroup and Venum are your top choices if pure Muay thai then i'd go with Venum but you what mma to so Kombatgroup it is.

Thanks for the Answers Kombat group or Venum or PSM for Pattaya SA will be the blow otherwise its will be Krabi for Emerald Gym
I think I have to make a choice or MMA or Muay Thai for a first stay the cheapest at the moment is Emerald Gym or kombatgroup in dorm
The Kombatgroup the professor of JJB is purple

He has come to answer me more JJB and MMA for the moment just Muay
I hear it's a great camp I like it
But good no MMA
Kombat group return much less expensive than the venum which does not provide meals and luxury accommodation no dorm

Back