Camille Paglia: Transgender is end of a Civilization and helps ISIS | Page 4

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ReAnimator Reagan, Aug 12, 2017.

1. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    And corruption is the source of more didling.

More corrupt more didling.

2. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo

Wasnt the homosexual pederasty and enuchs common in ancient civilizations? I think in Japan they called that Shudo.

3. Liquid Smoke I can rest my balls on your forehead.

Liquid Smoke
    Gay men can rent a cunt just as easily as lesbians can buy a bottle of sperm. It may cost a little more but they can do it. Same as it's always been.

hillelslovak87 likes this.
  4. ReAnimator Reagan Banned

ReAnimator Reagan
    They absolutely show things like gay pride parades in recruitment. They are like america will turn you into this.

That is not what she is saying. She is saying that accepted and widespread to a degree androgyny is a symptom of a dying civilization.

Why? Look at us now. We have laws making it illegal for a parent to let their child NOT get tranny hormones and possibly sex change surgery---fucking children.
    In NY a business can get sued for NOT referring to a weirdo by their preferred pronoun, even though BY FUCKING SCIENCE an XY is a male and a XX is female.
    You have a law now where a man who claims to be a woman can legally go into a woman's restroom at Target with little girls.
    You have the definition of marriage for 100s of years and then the SC changes that.
    You have the great people in our history like the founding fathers and they are attacked.

Now, a big part of the trans movement is used to fight WESTERNISM, to fight what america is. The left has trannies as one tentacle in their fight against free speech, capitalism, JC morality.
    Probably more damning is this moral relativism. Sorry one moral system is better than another. You need a moral system for a society to get along and thrive. We act out our belief system. It needs to be agreed upon by the vast majority of people.

Our schools have classes teaching about trannies.

And you think her argument needs more meat??????????? You don't even have to research all the old civilizations, which you can bet she has done on a scale of magnitude more than any of us on SD. All you have to do is turn on the news.

sniper likes this.
  5. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    The height of Rome was during the Republican era, when Bacchanalian activities were frowned upon, and the decent people of society were not supposed to attend. One of the weapons that Octavian used to turn the people against Marc Antony was proclaiming that Antony had beome foreign and feminine, had taken to wearing makeup and lounging around all day. These were not the traits of a proper Roman man.

Me thinks you don't know history as well as you think you do.

ReAnimator Reagan likes this.
  6. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    You had some good points earlier on but now you're just going down the deep progressive rabbit hole of rustledness.

What was your previous banned name?

7. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    We get it. You hate americans.

8. ReAnimator Reagan Banned

ReAnimator Reagan
    We get it. You are a completely worthless poster who adds no value. We get it that you care so much about what I think you have to stalk my threads. Here is a pat on the head.

You show me any evidence of me hating america or americans at large. Now, there pedos out there that are american I do hate. So yes, I do hate some americans. But I love the USA and what it has been for most of its existence....now i still hate slavery and etc...I hate the leftism and marxism and anti americanism that is polluting the democrat party now.

I have always been AMERICA FUCK YEAH. I have always defended the constitution, capitalism, JC morality, free elections.

But you go ahead and prove me wrong.

Now, I don't think you hate anyone not even me. I think you hate yourself because you have such self loathing and self pity and a palpable feeling you are nothing, no on loves you, and you will die alone. That is not my problem.

I think it was Boyo Bendovah-O

But now with gay marriage they will have sham traditional marriages less. Most likely even pass on their genes even less. So, if it is genetics, then you can see a sharp decline on future gays.

9. Ham Socks #Professional Fighter

Ham Socks
    Triggerooskied lol

10. ReAnimator Reagan Banned

ReAnimator Reagan
    No arguments at least.
    I got it. You will never post anything worth read. Not interesting. Not funny. Just like your parents I am putting you on my ignore list.

sniper and Ham Socks like this.
  11. ocfightfan Gold Belt

ocfightfan
    Sounds right to me. I think you've always had some amount of homosexuality, pedophilia, and transgenderism in every civilization and nation, but it mostly becomes accepted and widespread when they slip into decadence and go on the decline. The most fundamental building block of any society is the nuclear family and these things run contrary to healthy nuclear families. To have a civilization you need enough healthy well-adjusted young people to build it and you don't get that from homosexuality, pedophilia and the systems that promote and protect those things.

leto1776 and ReAnimator Reagan like this.
  12. sniper Sergei Provider

sniper
    One time I disagreed that trans men should be allowed in the women's bathroom. I was not prepared for the onslaught I received for that statement. I was told I was unamerican, my views were outdated, science disagreed with me and I no longer had a voice in america. All because I thought dudes in wigs using the women's restroom was inappropriate. WTF.

13. PrinceOfPain Silver Belt

PrinceOfPain
    I think the existence of gay pride parades is probably not the best indicator of societal health.

14. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    It's not even just existence of such, it is the cultural saturation due to over promotion. There are pride events, pride week, pride month, etc. It's very well financed and organized.

It is aggressively pushed into pop culture. Like it is some form of highest value that society should worship and model themselves around.

If I was to construct a society and I had to chose what would be promoted as guiding values, I would probably think of a few other things before homosexuality.

And now we have transgender mania which is really just being built upon the pre-existing LGBT momentum and infrastructure. A continuation of the same mass marketing.

15. Ol'Ironhead Brown Belt

Ol'Ironhead

She is right about a lot of that....

IF everyone or even most became trannys...Yeah it would mean the end of civilization for sure.

16. superpunch Double Yellow Card

superpunch
    Um.. they didn't. That's just some gay dude's fantasy.

17. hillelslovak87 Black Belt

hillelslovak87
    Or borne out by records, plays, satires and writings of Roman and Greek figures, but whatever.

18. hillelslovak87 Black Belt

hillelslovak87
    Rustleness? Explain how I am rustled......

19. hillelslovak87 Black Belt

hillelslovak87
    Congratulations, you realized Octavian knew how to play on Roman depictions of feminized Egyptians, with their makeup and what not. Octavius was very good at banning and censoring things he did not think should be censored, but were advantageous politically.

You also said nothing about the Greeks.

20. leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver

leto1776
    The Greeks were very similar. Someone else mentioned the Greeks pushing the weird shit to the fringe as well through most of the times.