Camille Paglia: Transgender is end of a Civilization and helps ISIS | Page 3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ReAnimator Reagan, Aug 12, 2017 at 12:58 PM.

1. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    It depends on how 'the gay stuff' affected their society and to what extent. I'm no expert but I am under the impression that it was largely within the context of male dominance and masculinity, not so much the 'effeminate' idea of gay. I also don't think it was seen as a substitute for marriage and family. Something becomes a weakening force I would say, when some basic things like family and masculinity are undermined. Obviously a complex subject though.

By 'in the Darwinian sense' I was making the analogy in terms of survival of the fittest. As in, a weakening effect on any entity can jeopardize its long term survivability / viability.

2. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

The ScorpioN
    You could name either of them, however the Turing machine is the basis for our modern computational ability. Obviously people made discoveries before him, that's how science works.

Either way, clear contribution to civilization in the most meaningful way possible.

3. Rav1n1983 Brown Belt

Rav1n1983
    Repeat after me correlation doesn't equal causation

m52nickerson and ShinkanPo like this.
  4. ISIS in blackface Red Belt

ISIS in blackface
  5. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    I dont see how gays are trying to be a substitute for family. I dont see how the familial structure is affected by gays, other than a broadening of the framework.

Again, survival of the fittest is a term referencing genes. Male peacocks who have fanciful plumage attract more mates, whilst making predators much easier times finding them. Survival of the fittest is demonstrated in the fact that while the male will die, his genes will go on and reproduce.

6. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    It is not gays themselves, it is the promotion and/or shaping of values within larger society. Take the redefinition of marriage and promotion of gay marriage for example. That is promoting an alternative family structure. Now, I am not say that on its own would weaken society to such a great extent, however it does run along the lines of destabilizing something within the fundamentals of society.

In the Roman context, I was meaning that homosexual relationships were not a substitute for marriage and family. It was more like something on the side for some men. I could be wrong about that, but that is my general understanding.

As I said, I was using the term as an analogy. I think you know what I mean.

7. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    Well, the family structure has been eroding long before gays had anywhere near majority social acceptance. The divorce rate among evangelicals pastors even is above 50 percent.

I also dont see how gays having families is not a broadening of the existing structure. Presumably if gays can adopt and have children, this would lessen the amount of children who are wards of the states.

8. AviatorShades Double Yellow Card

AviatorShades
    People deeply misunderstand ancient Greek homosexuality. Gay penetration was taboo. Same-age male couples were very taboo. Male submission to other men was extremely taboo.

The most common form of Greek homosexuality was pederasty which was basically an adult male "educated" a teen boy including sexual instruction. This soft form of gay pedophilia is obviously weird as hell to modern senses, but it isn't the same as gay culture US context which revolves around abandoning gender norms.

The blurring of gender norms in the Greek world took place much, much later. Over a thousand years later during the "feminism", metrosexuality and fertility collapse of Byzantium and their lands being usurped by Islam.

9. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    Of course. There will never be a single factor when it comes to complex things like society itself.

I am not referring to gays having families. I am more referring to the social promotion and values across society in general.

10. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    Ok, gotcha. I personally cannot stand the promotion. The promotion of gay culture seems to be no different than the idiots going "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!!"

Live, let live, and shut the fuck up.

11. Thunderflash500 Yellow Card

Thunderflash500
    I'm fairly convinced being gay is something evolution built in. Not all men of society need to breed. Having homos on the fringe of society is probably a good thing. They can push boundaries, the traditional role of liberals, or open minded people.

I think what drags society down is nihilism. Not caring. Post modernism will absolutely annihilate any culture that adopts it. It will paralyze the citizens ability to determine right from wrong. That's more dangerous than homo's. Homosexuality should be accepted but not promoted. Like drug use and other acts of degeneracy. A society where nobody does drugs will become blind. It's such a damn foolish idea. Having people on the fringe is good. Learn from them, while keeping the majority believing in morality we know works. The ancient values of wisdom, work ethic, ect

12. dfoster Red Belt

dfoster
    lol, some people aren't worth the time

13. Cake4Breakfast Yellow Card

Cake4Breakfast
    Lol, seriously, what was that about, masculine men hate effeminate men the most? <JerryWWF>

14. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    Not sure if you have seen Yuri Bezmenov's presentations on ideological subversion, but he outlines how said ideology (NeoMarxism) is being deployed within the context of ideological / psychological warfare and he was trained in many of the techniques as a Russian KGB.

One of the main objectives in this kind of warfare is to weaken the target by demoralizing them and confusing them. So that they cannot come to proper conclusions in order to defend themselves. Inverting the value structures is a major component to it.

And how that relates to this thread well, the better you understand what makes a society strong and how it works, the better you know how to attack it. So those types of warfare strategies are based on the study of civilization and society.

uncommon and Thunderflash500 like this.
  15. dfoster Red Belt

dfoster
    basically they see weakness in Western culture, they move in... but I think ISIS is different... the formed and proliferated in part because of fear of Western conquest, not because they see weakness... if it wasn't for the Iraq war and other missteps that created a huge vacuum of power in the Levant, ISIS would have never come about.

16. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    Just his fancy way of admitting he's gay, but is also a chickenshit, so he cant admit it.

Cake4Breakfast likes this.
  17. K1levelgrappler Brown Belt

K1levelgrappler
    If a few dudes buttfucking will collapse your civilization then it was probably hanging by a thread at that point.

18. dfoster Red Belt

dfoster
    "A culture that no longer believes in itself"... interesting. But she needs more meat on that bone.

Personally, I think a lax of masculine standards happens in places where they no longer seem necessary: an advanced society that has not been at war for a long time, like in the West. People are spoiled and kill themselves over 'gender identities'... lol, go to a starving 3rd world country and see if people kill themselves over the same stupid shit. Matter of fact, go to a starving country and see if people kill themselves at all. When you're too busy surviving, you don't think of killing yourself.

Teens in American suburbia end their lives because of being 'bullied', of 'gender confusion'... try taking away their food and see how fast they wise up. Go to a poor Asian country and see kids selling stuff on the streets, I bet they're not losing sleep over 'online bullying'.

That's why war or threat of war or any threat of existence is needed to wake people up from time to time and for a society to right itself: it always goes in cycle: a war shapes people up, peace time comes.. a lot of things flourish... people get complacent, decadent, perverted... then BOOM, another war kills a bunch of people, people wake up, values get readjusted then on and on we go.

That's why America had a 'masculine wakeup' after 9-11... now that we are relatively safer, the effects are slowing going away, giving way to the bigger liberal trend that has been happening for decades. So, in a way, we need radical islamic terrorism. Without it, our balls shrink.

19. sniper Sergei Provider

sniper
    Also, my best friend is black.

20. hillelslovak87 Brown Belt

hillelslovak87
    [​IMG]