Camille Paglia: Transgender is end of a Civilization and helps ISIS

Just for a little insight, TS quoted Leviticus as some real wisdom, presaging our current situation.

Analyze these passages from Leviticus, and please argue that this is the product of a wise man, not a deranged psychotic.

Leviticus 20:9
If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

20:13
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

Leviticus 11:20-22
All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper.

"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

"...and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you." (Leviticus 11:7)

"But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)

"They (shellfish) shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination." (Leviticus 11:11)

What sober fucking minds you take dictation from......

Yes, those are some rules. NOT ALL OF THOSE ARE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.
But do you think that a society that allows kids to kill their parents, fuck dogs, allow theft, allow adultery, and allow elevation of androgyny----do you think those societies are going to even get off the ground?

You are very simple and angry. Sorry.

It does not cause decline it is a symptom of decline
There is a big difference analytically.

Great point (which might have got lost in my words, but not the video's content if any of the complainers actually watched it)

Alan Turing, the father of computation, was gay.

Proof?

Who cares about the LGBTQ stuff. They can't have babies for the most part so they will fade away.
Homosexuality has been around for a very very long time. It ain't going anywhere. Plus homosexuality is a spectrum. I'm sure you've heard of someone going both ways. It will never breed itself away.

I agree with her. Transgenders are a detriment to a healthy society. There violent and mentally ill.

Yes, those are some rules. NOT ALL OF THOSE ARE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.
But do you think that a society that allows kids to kill their parents, fuck dogs, allow theft, allow adultery, and allow elevation of androgyny----do you think those societies are going to even get off the ground?

You are very simple and angry. Sorry.

Great point (which might have got lost in my words, but not the video's content if any of the complainers actually watched it)

Proof?

It says children who curse their parents are to be murdered.

Do you really think there need to be laws, from a supreme being no less, to stem dog fucking? Really? Name a single society that promoted thieving, adultery or bestiality.....

It does not cause decline it is a symptom of decline
There is a big difference analytically.

So when the Romans and Greeks had giant orgies during the rise of their civilizations, was the gay sex that certain people partook in a sign of the nation's ascendancy?

Where did I say it was wrong. I said the punishment changed.
1st off Jews stopped that after the Temple was destroyed for sure.
Now, I know Christianity much better on why stoning to death is no longer a punishment....it is straight from the mouth of Jesus.

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." - Jesus
- this was in regards to a woman accused of adultery....and hate to tell you but the punishment for adultery in the Pentateuch was death. Adultery being worse than being gay. And Jesus says don't stone her because we are all sinners.

How am I acting like a woman? Not sure if quoting Camille is your issue or maybe you just don't know what a woman acts like. Not agreeing with effeminate males. But I was say what I have to say face to face with you. But you wouldn't. So I wouldn't be throwing out accusations.

Are you gay?

1) so you say
2) yeah, it is the hateful motherfuckers that want to take your shit. these are people that will go to war to take your shit and kill you. you best believe that those masculine men will see effeminant male worship as a weakness and the strong attack the weak...especially if they are an invading force.

I am just taking something that a famous expert in the field said and quoting it.

If what they say makes sense? Yes, I tend to take their word. Now, if there is legitimate evidence against them, well then we have to see what is what.
Why do you think Ben Shapiro destroys everyone???? Because he is telling the truth. It is verifiable.

Now, what makes Camille interesting is 1) she is a smart broad (even though she likes bernie) 2) she was PRO-ANDROGYNY. She loved that shit. So it is so easy to accept stories that support your worldview, but when your research leads you to a truth that is contradictory to your worldview, then that can be a stronger statement of the truth.

It's odd to me, that you see ISIS members as masculine men. They're a cadre of stone age living virgins who run away from women and are terrified by their menstruation. Good example.........

I generally agree with most of what she says (she happening to be be one of the few examples of a person who I consider informed enough on the subject to warrant the title "feminist" and to have her positions held up as examples of the line of thinking).

Here, I think we're not at the point that she is concerned about although I acknowledge that her primary point of concern was the ease at which we are making such things available to young people and that it suggests that we are moving in that direction.

What a stupid fucking thread. If one thinks gay people and dudes in drag was responsible for the fall of Empires, they show a complete lack of education in history.

I don't think that is actually the idea. Pretty sure the idea is that when a culture becomes weakened and/or misguided then various things start to occur as signs. Like if an immune system is weakened for some reason, then there will be down stream effects. The down stream effects are therefore not the root of the problem.

In a general sense, I think it is a straightforward idea that promotion of strength and values conducive to longevity (in the Darwinian sense) within society tend to steer said society in that direction. What that means though in practice exactly, is not so simple, although there are some very basics. Promotion of family for example, is an obvious one. Many cultures often promoted fertility, which is another obvious one.

It's odd to me, that you see ISIS members as masculine men. .

Camille called them barbarians. How about you watch the fookin video and come back.

I generally agree with most of what she says (she happening to be be one of the few examples of a person who I consider informed enough on the subject to warrant the title "feminist" and to have her positions held up as examples of the line of thinking).

Here, I think we're not at the point that she is concerned about although I acknowledge that her primary point of concern was the ease at which we are making such things available to young people and that it suggests that we are moving in that direction.

She straight out says that androgyny is a symptom of a decline of a culture. And how cultures of masculine men will conquer them. But I believe this is as she says "a society that no longer believes in itself"

It says children who curse their parents are to be murdered.

I feel almost like you should probably start another thread on this if you want to discuss it this much. I don't know if that is an excessive punishment or not for near-easterners from thousands of years ago. The best I got is from a person arriving after almost 2000 years of christianity.
I think it is excessive, but by the same token I think it is morally wrong to curse your parents (for the most part---child fuckers not included of course).

Of what? Of him being gay or discovering how to compute information?

the father of computation

He made the Turing machine which is the basis for all our algorithm based computation.

Not sure what proof you need, he is as synonymous with computer science as Einstein is with physics.

Open any google link and you'll find out.

I don't think that is actually the idea. Pretty sure the idea is that when a culture becomes weakened and/or misguided then various things start to occur as signs. Like if an immune system is weakened for some reason, then there will be down stream effects. The down stream effects are therefore not the root of the problem.

In a general sense, I think it is a straightforward idea that promotion of strength and values conducive to longevity (in the Darwinian sense) within society tend to steer said society in that direction. What that means though in practice exactly, is not so simple, although there are some very basics. Promotion of family for example, is an obvious one. Many cultures often promoted fertility, which is another obvious one.

By that logic, it stands to reason that the gay stuff in the rise of Rome and Greek had a positive effect during the rising periods of those nations. Gay stuff would have been a symptom of the strength of that society, no?

Also, in Darwinism, selfishness, survival, competition, are referenced on the level of the gene, not the organism (human in this case) the gene is a part of. In reference to the family, all Darwinism would have to say is that the gene, if there is one, that makes people value families, would possibly contribute to the survival of the organism, and thus the genes themselves. The competition and survivability at play would be between a promoscuity gene and a monogomy gene.

He made the Turing machine which is the basis for all our algorithm based computation.

Not sure what proof you need, he is as synonymous with computer science as Einstein is with physics.

Open any google link and you'll find out.

Ok, cool, but Charles Babbage was the father of computing.
Charles Babbage was considered to be the father of computing after his invention and concept of the Analytical Engine in 1837. The Analytical Engine contained an Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), basic flow control, and integrated memory; hailed as the first general-purpose computer concept.

Ok, now back on topic.

Camille called them barbarians. How about you watch the fookin video and come back.

She straight out says that androgyny is a symptom of a decline of a culture. And how cultures of masculine men will conquer them. But I believe this is as she says "a society that no longer believes in itself"

I feel almost like you should probably start another thread on this if you want to discuss it this much. I don't know if that is an excessive punishment or not for near-easterners from thousands of years ago. The best I got is from a person arriving after almost 2000 years of christianity.
I think it is excessive, but by the same token I think it is morally wrong to curse your parents (for the most part---child fuckers not included of course).

So why are you arguing along the same lines as ISIS? You're the one who thinks gays are apparently destructive to society, same as the sex starved virgin fanatics.

I dont need to make another topic on the Bible. You used it in your charge, and I pointed out the absurdity of that book.

So why are you arguing along the same lines as ISIS? You're the one who thinks gays are apparently destructive to society, same as the sex starved virgin fanatics.

Ok, so it is not the homos/trannies/crossdressers themselves that are dangerous or causing ISIS. It is the general population of a culture that accepts HTCs as acceptable and even equal to the lifestyles of the normal majority that is a sign that you are going down.
Gays can do their thing and everything is fine. But once you let the gays get too blown out of proportion and but them out in the forefront that you are showing you no longer believe in your culture and that the masculine barbarians at the gates will attack.

"So why are you arguing along the same lines as ISIS"
- I am not, I am simply restating how Camille put it. I hate ISIS, but they are not effeminate. I hate their religion and them. But I hate many masculine dudes. It does not change the fact that the strong will prey on the weak so lets not pretend that isn't so. Let's not pretend that a man being effeminate is not seen as being weak.

The blurring of gender roles has definitely been a feature in the decline of previous civilizations. I don't know if its a universal characteristic but it's very close to being so.

You, anyone who is interested even casually in history is going to inevitably lean to the "extreme right" because of the silly way the US and Western Europe have come to define that term.

Ok, so it is not the homos/trannies/crossdressers themselves that are dangerous or causing ISIS. It is the general population of a culture that accepts HTCs as acceptable and even equal to the lifestyles of the normal majority that is a sign that you are going down.
Gays can do their thing and everything is fine. But once you let the gays get too blown out of proportion and but them out in the forefront that you are showing you no longer believe in your culture and that the masculine barbarians at the gates will attack.

"So why are you arguing along the same lines as ISIS"
- I am not, I am simply restating how Camille put it. I hate ISIS, but they are not effeminate. I hate their religion and them. But I hate many masculine dudes. It does not change the fact that the strong will prey on the weak so lets not pretend that isn't so. Let's not pretend that a man being effeminate is not seen as being weak.

There are no gates to storm. if ISIS wants a war with the faces of civilization, they're inviting their own deaths. ISIS doesn't care about gays. ISIS cares about absolutely anything that does not fit their book.

And once again, I would laugh hysterically if you talked shit about my cousin being weak. He would gay strut right up to you, put you in the plum, and knee your teeth though your brainstem. Because guess what, it's not his effeminate nature that makes him tough or not.

She does say that the movement towards androgyny occurs in the late phase of a culture. Where I mildly disagree with her is if we're actually at that point.

Part of that is that while transgenders are in the news a lot right now, I don't think that we've reached a state where it's simply whatever. My gut here is that this video, which is a couple of years old and I haven't seen her repeat the position (although that's probably more likely to be a failing on my part), was more reflective of where she was at the time. Raising a young man as a gay woman and then making numerous observations about the lack of male role models is always going to be an area where people might lay their personal experiences on top of things a little bit too strongly.

But she may 100% right. Right now, I doubt it. I feel it's just a phase and in 5-10 years, it will have passed.

Back