Cameron Earle high level bjj american black belt rapist story from a friend

Wow, I just found this necro thread. I was searching for details on the ten finder guillotine, and saw the match between this knuckle head and Dave Terrell. Searched his name and got here. I have no idea how I've gone this long not knowing about this guy. Old thread, but really interesting and sad. Glad this guy is locked up.

So was this guy really a cat burglar from back east? Where east? And when he move out to Bay Area?

What I find strange about this story is he actually had success with girls and turned into a serial rapist. I was always under the assumption most of these guys were loner, loser types.

A lot of guys who are successful with women get used to getting what they want and may become hostile when rejected as they;re not used to it. I've seen this before a few times.

Wow, what a story!

I read through the case and anything they had against him was that some psychologist believes that indecent exposure is linked to rape. Different car, body shape, skin color etc. I think if he had money for better lawyer he would not go to jail.

DNA tests like fingerprints and gun marks can only prove that person cannot be the one who committed the crime. Unfortunately, most people believe in magic science and use it as a definite proof.

BTW, he got 5 years, not 25.
The trial court sentenced him to consecutive terms of four years for assault with intent to commit rape, one year for personal use of a deadly weapon, and eight months for failure to appear, for an aggregate term of five years, eight months.

Last edited:
Is this El Camino Real in San Diego County? Or El Camino Real like California's very of Main street, or Elm Street.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Camino_Real_(California)

El Camino Real (Spanish for The Royal Road, also known as The King's Highway), sometimes associated with Calle Real, usually refers to the historic 600-mile (966-kilometer) road connecting the former Alta California's 21 missions (along with a number of sub-missions), four presidios, and three pueblos, stretching from Mission San Diego de Alcalá in San Diego in the south to Mission San Francisco Solano in Sonomanorth.

^^San Diego and Bay Area El Camino Real were both part of the Spanish Mission network. Think of it as a centuries-old version of I-5 (or 101).

Wow, what a story!

I read through the case and anything they had against him was that some psychologist believes that indecent exposure is linked to rape. Different car, body shape, skin color etc. I think if he had money for better lawyer he would not go to jail.

DNA tests like fingerprints and gun marks can only prove that person cannot be the one who committed the crime. Unfortunately, most people believe in magic science and use it as a definite proof.

BTW, he got 5 years, not 25.

So he is either out now, or will be out very soon eh?

So he is either out now, or will be out very soon eh?
Yesterday I chatted with the guy who trained with Cameron at Ralph Gracie. He is not coming out anytime soon. And he was really crazy.

Yesterday I chatted with the guy who trained with Cameron at Ralph Gracie. He is not coming out anytime soon. And he was really crazy.
Yeah, I'm not too keen on early release for rapists. I was picking up my son from pre school the other day, and saw a known pedophile I used to work with across the street. Un fucking beleivable they let this piece of garbage out already.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on early release for rapists. I was picking up my son from pre school the other day, and saw a known pedophile I used to work with across the street. Un fucking beleivable they let this piece of garbage out already.

You may have to move out of town now. He knows where your kid goes to school

Man, I got mad when I saw this dude, told him I would curb check him if he got near one of my kids. He said, "I'm in therapy." Only lead therapy works for those guys.

While I agree the US prison system has issues and inter prison violence is an issue...and there's legitimate discussion and reform needed...

This will sound messed up to some bleeding hearts...but the fact that even in prison, with the worst of the worst. There are still unacceptable crimes...and especially for child molesters. Who's life expectancy can be very short. There are limits...and there is certain behavior that cannot be tolerated or fixed. Gives me hope in a jaded way.

Standards are what separate us

Was Cameron Earle training at Ralph Gracie's at the same time BJ Penn was there? If so, who was the more promising student?

How is a known pedophile working across the street from a preschool? Isn't there some law about convicted sex offenders staying a certain distance from all schools?

How is a known pedophile working across the street from a preschool? Isn't there some law about convicted sex offenders staying a certain distance from all schools?

There is a gas station across the street, and a sandwich shop. I think he was in one of those places. I'm not sure if he knew there is a preschool straight across.

This dude went up to a little girl in a bookstore and tried to nab her, but her dad caught him. He wriggled out and got away, but the dad got his backpack with id in it. The crazy thing is he has tried something like this before. He went back somewhere up north, wherever he is from, and got caught and extradited. I think he got out after two years or something ridiculous. I cannot understand how as a society people like that can ever be out again.

Call me old fashioned, but in my book you only get ONE chance not to rape little kids. It's pretty fucking easy to avoid doing. Worse than rape.

FWIW, I was listening to an old Joe Rogan podcast, and he talked about being really stoned with Cameron Earle, and being freaked out by him-- all before he knew who he was or this rape occurred.

Does anyone else think it would be funny if he and Joe Son were cellmates somehow?

He committed a horrible crime. Not really feeling any sympathy towards him. That being said, there are bad people and people with mental issues in every part of society. The difference is that Bjj is a very close and online culture. Heck we have posters on this forum who can be considered to "have problems".

Old thread, but what an interesting story...Glad I started training BJJ since it brought me to the grappling forum lol

This has been necro so many times, or at least some post about Cameron Earle.

Well anyways I take this as an opportunity to ask again, did Cameron Earle train at Ralph Gracie the same time BJ Penn was there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back