calzaghe

Because I dont break rules. Howz that for an answer?

Why havent you been banned yet?

Looks like you spoke prematurely. Thanks Liu.

BTW - my b'day shitshow party is in 1 month's time. Be prepared.

You should hook us up with a slick ride for that FNF in Primm Son.

You have a ghetto sled with 4 wheels on it that's primed and ready to take you.

Boo. I seen your new selection, don't make me break out the ski mask and leather gloves.

Meh, it wasn't as sick at the G35 Sport I was gonna get. More fiscally responsible however.

That was really impartial...

Look back through this thread and look at all the eurocan or UK insults that you moderators haven't batted an eyelid over. These boards are biased against non-US/Mexican fighters but you take it as so normal that you don't even notice. Banning Britt/Scot over a minor insult the other way just illustrates that. Are you going to ban me now for stating it without being rude? Sometimes people have to rock the boat if there's a problem.

Look back through this thread and look at all the eurocan or UK insults that you moderators haven't batted an eyelid over. These boards are biased against non-US/Mexican fighters but you take it as so normal that you don't even notice. Banning Britt/Scot over a minor insult the other way just illustrates that. Are you going to ban me now for stating it without being rude? Sometimes people have to rock the boat if there's a problem.

That guy has been asking for it for a long time, probably a cumulative thing.

Oh yes, I'm going to ban you. Because that's how I get my kicks.

It's very simple, for two years now we've watched Britt/Scot contribute absolutely nothing to this board save for Nationalistic hatred every single time someone says anything even remotely critical of either Calzaghe or Hatton. He believes he's on some crusade of truth or whatever, and that's fine. He can continue it on the two boards HE Moderates that he bragged of. But this shit has gone both ways. There's been just as much banter about Americans, American Fighters, black Fighters, Muslim Fighters, etc. that I've more than once turned the other cheek with because either whomever said it was new around here, or old around here and has contributed more than their one statement took away.

Your friend Britt/Scot did not have any such favor because he did absolutely nothing to earn it. And every time I've ever attempted to discuss the subject with him directly, all he does is point the finger at everyone but himself. That's how you can tell a true scoundrel, the one who tries to get your attention off of him and his actions that are in question and instead tries to convince you that the World is wrong. Britt/Scot knew what he was doing, knew what the possible consequences were, and did it anyway. It's nothing to lose sleep over.

I wasn't aware of his behaviour on other boards so perhaps it's justified.

Joe Calzaghe has the same problem marciano did... he didn't fight ANYBODY until very late in his career, and when he did it was against FORMER great fighters.

I just wonder if Joe is going to retire before fighting a top contender "fresher" then himself, juas as marciano retired to avoid patterson.

i dont know why people care where a fighter is from.

but that sucks that britty was banned over something so measley. Mr. Sinister now? why the name change?

Yes because incessant racism, nationalism, and wishing terrorist attacks on people is absolutely measly. It sucks people like that don't get to stick around. I'm in total agreement.

Mr. Sinister now? why the name change?

I was wondering the same thing. At first I thought the plat poster "Mr Sinister" (no period after Mr) had become a mod... love that guy's av btw.

Took me a while to realize my mistake.

Yes because incessant racism, nationalism, and wishing terrorist attacks on people is absolutely measly. It sucks people like that don't get to stick around. I'm in total agreement.

haha did he wish terrorist attacks on people? why???
what a wierdo!!!!
ahhh well, if they werent on these forums, they'd be botherin old people on buses, so we at sherdog help keep the community safe

Retired Steve Collins would KO Prime Sugar Ray Robinson

boxing-great-steve-collins-mcgregor-is-the-greatest-fighter-ireland-has-ever-produced.jpg

Retired Steve Collins would KO Prime Sugar Ray Robinson

boxing-great-steve-collins-mcgregor-is-the-greatest-fighter-ireland-has-ever-produced.jpg
pfft.

He's lucky he wasn't around at the same time and same weight as Clinton Woods. Woods would beat Collins and Robinson in a one night tourney.

Back