Calvin Kattar vs. Chris fishgold UFC new Brunswick

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

No idea who Chris fishgold is, but I'm glad to see Kattar getting back in there.

Fishgold is for real dude. Cage Warriors champ and legit grappling beast.

wow... that's actually a good fight. fishgold is legit, but kattar has looked fantastic in the ufc.

Nothing against either guy as they are both skilled enough to get into the UFC and I don’t like being one of those guys to post it, but honestly...

giphy.gif

Nothing against either guy as they are both skilled enough to get into the UFC and I don’t like being one of those guys to post it, but honestly...

giphy.gif

You haven't seen any of kattar's fights? Check out Kattar vs. Burgos.

You're welcome

Pulling for Kattar to win due to Fishgold being Pimblett's main training partner.

Petty, I know.

awesome fight, gonna lean with Kattar because of experience but Fishgold is definitely capable of winning this fight.

awesome fight, gonna lean with Kattar because of experience but Fishgold is definitely capable of winning this fight.

Does this goldfish guy know how to strike or throw leg kicks? Not familiar with the guy

Does this goldfish guy know how to strike or throw leg kicks? Not familiar with the guy

to be fair I've only seen a couple fights and they ended by submission pretty quickly. Think he has the grappling chops to get it done that way. I'm sure some on here are definitely more familiar

Back