calls out gsp?

Broke Lester

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
this guy just beat the 11th ranked guy on short notice , a shitty performance, and he calls out GSP, fuck off asshole, he better fight Tony first.

Nah fuck that.

Gsp vs Khabib is the fight to make.

You think they're gonna set up Ferguson vs Khabib again?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA no

Mcgregor vs Khabib is the fight, hard for GSP to jump the line of FErguson & Mcgregor at this point. If he gets through Mcgregor & Khabib then next year he can call out GSP.

honestly, i dont care about the belts, to me he's not the champ, should of just let Conor hang onto it as weird as that sounds

why wouldnt he go after the GOAT? a win over GSP eclipses anything else. fuck tony and conor right now lets do khabib vs gsp

Brilliant move. Conor is freaking out in his house right now because he's being ignored. Good. Nothing drives a narcissist crazier than being ignored.

Mcgregor vs Khabib is the fight, hard for GSP to jump the line of FErguson & Mcgregor at this point. If he gets through Mcgregor & Khabib then next year he can call out GSP.
I'm ok with that

He showed up to fight Tony. Tony didnt.

Also lol how you act like his 50-43 win over Al is his only win. You know he has 25 other wins too right? and has never lost?

Brilliant move. Conor is freaking out in his house right now because he's being ignored. Good. Nothing drives a narcissist crazier than being ignored.

agreed, but how does he have the nerve to call out GSP, fight someone in the top 3,

50-43 outstriking his opponent 120-21. Ya real shitty performance, op. Idiot.

Last edited:
He showed up to fight Tony. Tony didnt.

Also lol how you act like his 50-43 win over Al is his only win. You know he has 25 other wins too right? and has never lost?
no i didn't know that, thanks, did you know that this has to be the most bullshit championship fight ever,

Prime GSP smashes Khabib. Beats Khabib at his own gane. Jab him to death and GSP explosive double legs >Khabibs trip takedowns.

Don't want to see the fight now. GSP should stay retired.

I think Gsp will outpoint him
Think?? Both of Khabib's eyes be completely swollen shut by the third, there's no fucking way he get's any closer than the end of GSP's jab unless St Pierre wants a hug

GSP would beat him based on skill and is bigger than Khabib.

no i didn't know that, thanks, did you know that this has to be the most bullshit championship fight ever,
Not Khabibs fault. He showed up to fight. Tony didn't. Khabib was willing to fight any living person they could throw in there to replace Tony. He took on an extremely dangerous Al and 50-43d him..

Back