Calling out Perry after beating Cowboy? wtf

Good, snuff that kid out of the picture before he even reaches top 10.

Real respects real. Till's a warrior who wants to test his skills against other warriors like Cowboy and the Platinum One. The UFC belts and interim belts can go to hell because this is a fight that makes the frequently unmerciful Just Bleed God crack the tiniest of smiles. He will be above the arena on that bloodsoaked air night awaiting to crown the victor of this most glorious bout of fisticuffs. I'm rooting for PMP but when it comes down to it, we all win if this fight gets booked.

Damn, PMP is getting his fights set up by the pair. That's cool, just keep lining them up so he can ruin their lives one by one.

PMP bless.

Aluminum Alan will get the fight and help the drama in the 170 division.

Smart move. Till is sucha a young fighter, why hurry? No one really knows him, get more experience before going after more top guys.

Like a few others hear I think this is a great match up and loved Mikes reaction. Need more fights like this but of course Mike is scheduled for a fight with Santiago Ponzinibbio, wouldn't mind him fighting either of them if one pulls out. Get back in there soon.

Perry is the man at 170 now, has a bit more to go until he wts to the top.
I'd like to see perry and till and i think that they are meant to fight. Hopefully for a vacated belt. They will be the tito/chuck of the ww divison future i hope!

I thought that was weird to. Call out a top fighter WW needs more contenders right now and you decide to take ten steps back from a title shot.

Back