Calling out Perry after beating Cowboy? wtf

Yeah, poor Till. Britain's hope on a downward trajectory.

LOL even his nation is shook. All you fookers know what's coming. Cant stop the inevitable, Till is gonna reap Perry's soul

giphy.gif

ok Tuf fan

Go watch Forrest highlights
Trying to get your post count up, I see. Good luck with that. You won't be getting any further help from me.

Till is a monster. He owned Cerrone from the opening bell. He would pulverize Perry, and prolly just wants to shut him up....

Perry better start working on takedown spamming if he has to fight Till.
Dude just destroyed Cowbody and Perry hasn't beaten anybody.

[TE="Kvolcom, post: 135008975, member: 526673"]That's like beating Jon Jones and calling out CM Punk after

Who does that?[/QUOTE]
He knows what's in it for him. Perry, as much as I hate to say it, is making some noise at WW and they're both rising stars and young fighters that have a lot to offer. I really don't care much for Perry at all, but I would tune into that fight for sure. people can say what ever they want to, but that fight has "JUST BLEED" written all over it!
<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
while I do relish the offence OP causes Perry fans, Perry beats Ponzinibbio and probably Till

If Perry wins vs Ponzi, he will do so violently, & all will welcome this fight with arms wide open.

If Covington, Masvidal, RDA win there next bouts WW is going to get confusing as hell with Till & Usman rising & Condit back.

we are always here. not always chirping like so many of teh haters, but we are always here.

I'm not a hater, I just see things from reality. Mikes best win is a washed up Ellenburger that wasn't even sure if he wanted to keep fighting anymore or not. Till looks much more refined and although his best win is also now a downtrodden Cerrone he definitely looks like the better of the 2 fighters. His size alone makes manlet Perry at a huge disadvantage. Also his length is gonna be tough for Perry to get through. I'll be glad to step up and take bets on this fight as well if indeed it happens.

till actually doesn't give much of a fuck. it seems like platinum said on twitter that he wouldn't beat cerrone, and an argument happened and the he wanted to fight him. but now perry is booked against santiago (till thinks he isn't winning against ponzinibbio) and that is it. it seems like he doesn't really care anymore

till actually doesn't give much of a fuck. it seems like platinum said on twitter that he wouldn't beat cerrone, and an argument happened and the he wanted to fight him. but now perry is booked against santiago (till thinks he isn't winning against ponzinibbio) and that is it. it seems like he doesn't really care anymore

Ahh yes, the backpeddle. Smart move for Till. Dude would get his head caved in

Mike will beat this guy and then Robbie Lawler before taking his belt that Woodley is borrowing.

Back