Calling out Perry after beating Cowboy? wtf

Perry is building a name and Till knows it's a favorable matchup and a fight the UFC would definitely either make a Main or Co-Main. Good call out. Till knows.

But who wins in your opinion

@007, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Absolutely Nobody, @AJ Garcia, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @BlackPanther, @Bowel-forged Stool, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buckeye4Life, @Buff, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @D. Lynch, @D.H., @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @DS7, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Fossor, @frye666, @glasshouses999, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Isis in blackface, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @jjresq, @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Joohnmatrix, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @king of theRing, @King_Brown, @Kingofthestreets, @kiwiburger, @KlNG, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @La Elefante, @leemurrayftw, @Lethal, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LouisBolanos, @loyalyolayal, @Luger, @mangokush, @Me&MrJones, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @Mother Teresa, @myjohnson9, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Philly253, @phunky, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @PlatinumAmerican, @Project 86, @Psychedelic, @Pwent, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @RR, @Sara, @scorpipede, @Seaside, @Shenti, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @Squintz, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @Tamriel Terror, @The Best JG, @The Mean Streets, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Threetrees, @ThulsaDooom, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @Wadtucket, @Washad, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @Zap

may the gods have mercy on your puny soul

He knows Perry is an easy kill that would get his name out because of his hype.

He’s building his brand. It’s good. No reason to rush to the title.
As much as the promo side of it is a nuisance to me you are correct. If he pulls off the w it'll look good as Perry has been hot and is a mouth piece. Till seems to not mind engaging in words either so the build up should help the winner out a lot.

So you're outing yourself as a previously banned account? Seems smart.

nah, if you knew the history you'd know I left because they banned a bunch of ppl from TCM for posting in Jeff Sherdog's American Idol thread. He got butt hurt so I left

Again, show yourself as a newbie

When did you start watching, post conor ? lol

His homework is done, Perry better start figuring our what kind of injury he's gonna fake so he can "legitly" duck this fight
wat

When has Perry ever show this kind of behaviour. You can say a lot of things about Platinum Mike, but not that he is ducking anyone.

Darren will be alive Till he fights Perry :^)

what the shit man cowboy isnt that good hes definitely not on the platinum assassins level (thats a thing now, we're calling him platinum assassin. its just a thing were doing)

Perry is building a name and Till knows it's a favorable matchup and a fight the UFC would definitely either make a Main or Co-Main. Good call out. Till knows.
Favorable match up lmfao

Yeah it's a huge step down but I'll have no problem with him KOing that loose lipped muppet Perry.

wat

When has Perry ever show this kind of behaviour. You can say a lot of things about Platinum Mike, but not that he is ducking anyone.

His mind is currently racing, "how in the fuck did I get myself into this, why is this beast of a man calling me out?!!!"

HALP ME PLZ!!

PlatNation where are you gize!!

<{coachie}>

His mind is currently racing, "how in the fuck did I get myself into this, why is this beast of a man calling me out?!!!"

HALP ME PLZ!!

PlatNation where are you gize!!

<{coachie}>
Yeah, poor Till. Britain's hope on a downward trajectory.

nah, if you knew the history you'd know I left because they banned a bunch of ppl from TCM for posting in Jeff Sherdog's American Idol thread. He got butt hurt so I left

Again, show yourself as a newbie

When did you start watching, post conor ? lol
Look at my join date, tard.

I appreciate Till setting Platinum Mike up with another payday. Platinum Mike is one of the most called out fighters in the UFC, not even kidding.

#winning #tigersblood #banging7gramrocks #makingSinatraFlynnJaggerandRichardslooklikedroopyeyedarmlesschildren

he knows who has cult following <NoneOfMy>

Back