CALLING IT NOW!

Stupid thread.

But no one can really be surprised considering it was created by @UL.
It's not really stupid, you need to realise we are in the wwe-img era now.

AT UFC 215 grandma will have 200 years old and her face like a Walking Dead Zombie

Still watch

War Grandma

o-GRANDMA-BETTY-facebook.jpg

Meryl Streep must have angered Dana White last night, not only did she attack mma but also attacked Mr President Donald J Abraham Trump

WME are going down the entertainment route

I bet at ufc 215

we see the only women brave enough to fight Gabi Garcia

latest

against Meryl Streep

I expect the ufc to sign grandma tonight

and the press conference to happen in a few weeks.

daydrinking FTW!

jxscnbbwhbfb2sj6g.jpg

Perhaps they could bring back Rin Nakai too!

091714-UFC-rin-nakai-LN-IA.vadapt.476.high.37.jpg

If Justin Beiber or Kanye can call themselves artists then martial arts is a fucking art
no offence but Kanye is a ridiculously talented producer and you're just hating.

don't like his new shit? me neither but doesn't change what he is. phenomenal

the fact he's had a rap career too and sold fuckloads of records doing so is still secondary to the production he's put out down the years for so many artists, not just himself.

no offence but Kanye is a ridiculously talented producer and you're just hating.

the fact he's had a rap career too and sold fuckloads of records doing so is still secondary to the production he's put out down the years for so many artists, not just himself.
I have no idea about his new shit, or his old shit... So I'm just gonna go with shit. I'm sure he's a great producer if you like that sort of thing. I was talking about artists

Yeah but Conor beat him at feather weight.

Back