Calling it now: Jacare will beat Weidman if (when) they meet

Because Okami has such a stout chin and this fight shows that he definitely beats a guy who just knocked out Silva. yup

The thread should have been locked after that reply. Weidman would/will tear Souza apart.

He's just one of many who can beat him. Being able to beat him is not of a big thing.

Being able to beat the champ is not a big thing. Cool story bro.

From how I've seen him in his last few fights, I'm pretty sure he'll make it at least to a title eliminator fight very soon

I agree. I give the edge to Jacare in a #1 contender fight to challenge Anderson :cool:

Been saying it forever.

If Silva doesn't get the job done, my boy Jacare is getting it DONE. A world class BJJ practitioner like him training his striking with the likes of Anderson Silva doesn't hurt either.

He might beat Weidmann after Silva gets his belt back.

Though I'd love to see Souza get the win over Weidman, I don't think it's likely. Hope Jacare proves me wrong.

It would be a great fight with there all around skill.

Jacare or any MW won't beat Weidman

Weidman by submission and I'm dead serious too.

Inb4 "do you even know who Jacare is?"

People are Saying Weidmans better. Striking: Jacare
BJJ: Jacare
Wrestling: Weidman

Weidmans way overrated. The combination of ufc hype, and scoring a fluke knockout on silva.
and the guy who had a split decision gas fest with Kennedy isnt...

I could see Jacare beating Weidman. I don't see Weidman doing to Yushin what Jacare did to him tonight. Would be a great fight, if the same Jacare shows up that showed up tonight Weidman will be in for a very challenging fight.

Weidman/Souza is definitely a great match up. I'd pick Weidman but I think it would be a competitive fight throughout

Because Maia made WW and he's a big MW as well.

I don't really get the constant Maia/Jacare comparisons, besides both being Brazilian and both being phenomenal grapplers I don't see too many similarities.

Maia was an average size MW who looked a little soft at 185. Jacare is much bigger and is shredded at MW, I don't think he could make the cut, and why would he want to? He's having great success at 185.

Well...not that hard to believe. Jacare has same level striking...more power and is a superior grappler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back