Calling it now: Jacare will beat Weidman if (when) they meet

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
I was rooting for Okami, but that was very, very impressive. A world class grappler, with that kind of great, explosive striking...

I think he could TKO Weidman, and give us a fantastic grappling match and come out on top. Officially on the warwagon.

Don't think so, but I do think he can win the WW title easily if he can make that weight.

Because Okami has such a stout chin and this fight shows that he definitely beats a guy who just knocked out Silva. yup

That'd be a sick ass fight. I would bet on Weidman but I would not be surprised if Jacare won

It would be a damn good fight.

Jacare all day.

I'd favour Jacare over Anderson, but not Weidman.

Ever since Chris won the belt i said Jacare would be his toughest matchup @ MW

He's just one of many who can beat him. Being able to beat him is not of a big thing.

It's a great match up for Jacare. Weidman has fairly rudimentary striking (yes he KOed Silva, but he wasn't very impressive doing it). So I think Jacare has the advantage there, and he has a significant advantage on the ground. I'd give Weidman a punchers chance.

I'd take Weidman, but this is the fight I wanted right when Weidman beat Anderson. Weidman Vs. Jacare and Vitor would be awesome fights

Gegard still KOs Jacare in a rematch. Destroying Okami standing up is an acoomplishment but Weidman is a different beast.

If Weidman could hang with Anderson on the feet, I think he should be able to handle Jacare's striking and win. Yes, I know, Anderson wasn't "trying." :rolleyes:

Back