Calling it now it’ll be bispibg vs diaz

Elviswong1

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Bispings retirement fight Diaz’s return, that’ll be huge.

I believe it, Bisping always looking for the easiest fights. <26>

Would watch. Impossible to know how Diaz would look but I'd have to favour Bisping.

Could be Woodley like the Stipe vs Cormier when a bunch of midcarders are fighting for the interim.

Not a bad match up actually, I’d say Bisping by decision

Makes sense for Bisping and Nick

Bisping having fights with Chael, Belfort, Rockhold, Anderson, GSP, Hendo, Wanderlei, Rashad, CB Dolloway, and maybe Nick Diaz.. that's a who's who of mma names right there

Yuge if true. Would love to see it.

Either getting rekt will give me personal satisfaction so why mot?

Hell yeah. Payday for Diaz and a great fight and fight week. Trash talking would be a great build up. The cherry on top would be bisbing getting a Stockton slap. Bisbing going out with a tough stand up war would be a great ending to his career. Better than being wrestle fucked or gnp for five rounds.

I believe it, Bisping always looking for the easiest fights. <26>

Yeah he cherry picked the fuck out of that rematch with Rockhold. He was supposed to get laid out. Before that was Silva, Leites, and Dollaway.

And at least half the jokers in here believed Hendo was going to remove Bisping’s head in that rematch too. It was only after Bisping won that most objected to that fight.

The revisionists in here and their act gets really old. But it doesn’t do anything for me.

I've read at least ten people "calling" this fight in the last week (since news broke of Diaz's suspension ending).

Bisping retires as a bitch if he doesn't fight Romero, Rockhold (rubber match), or Weidman after talking loads of shit about how he's better than those blokes.

The Cunt better put his money where his mouth is and man the fuck up and fight one of them.

Reported for fighter bashing. Stop posting while you are drunk.

Back