Calling it now: if Conor wins, Nate Diaz will be his first defense

• Conor vs. Nate 1: A very small minority of people wanted to see this fight.
  • Conor vs. Nate 2: People wanted to see this fight because they wanted to see a prepared Conor dismantle Nate which he did.
  • Conor vs. Nate 3: It's not happening, no matter how much Nate asks his friends to post on Sherdog to ask for it, it's not happening. Conor isn't going to jump up two weight classes again, he already proved himself.

Feed Nate to Ferguson.

-

Now I'm rooting for Conor lol. A world where Diaz is UFC champion

Why was ferguson on fucking fight pass now and not PPV if he is such a star? Conor selects opponents with belts or capacity to sell PPV together with him and Ferguson is a great fighter but not famous enough

Besides the fact that he is the rightful contender, he has called out Conor before, fight has ingredients to be a war, Nate wasnt exactly PPV main event either.

• Conor vs. Nate 2: People wanted to see this fight because they wanted to see a prepared Conor dismantle Nate which he did.
  • Conor vs. Nate 3: It's not happening, no matter how much Nate asks his friends to post on Sherdog to ask for it, it's not happening. Conor isn't going to jump up two weight classes again, he already proved himself.
Feed Nate to Ferguson.

-
Proved nothing, they are 1-1 with Nate by stoppage vs Conor by MD in the rematch, if something it only proved that Conor will struggle with the LW top.

there is absolutely no way that dana will let nate anywhere near his prized pig.

Proved nothing, they are 1-1 with Nate by stoppage vs Conor by MD in the rematch, if something it only proved that Conor will struggle with the LW top.

this.

i don't see irish jabroni being a dominant champ in LW since the reach advantage is not with him, also most guys are wrestlers. ferguson and khabib beat him easily

Feed Nate to Ferguson.

This is about the only thing you got right ^^^^^

1: People wanted to see Diaz/McGregor 1 since Nate called Conor out after the MJ win.
2: A prepared Conor? Conor wasn't the one on vacation in Cabo and not thinking about fighting, Conor was in camp.
3: It's not happening because because Nate is a gatekeeper and Conor is inside the gate.

Nate maybe a money fight now but Tony wants a belt

He is trying to win a title in a higher and tougher weight division.

Instead of actually defending his own belt for the very first time. Nothing to lose and everything to gain. What a hero.

So again, according to you a champion's priority should be to fight outside of his own weight class 3 times instead of actually defending his title even once.

Instead of actually defending his own belt for the very first time. Nothing to lose and everything to gain. What a hero.

So again, according to you a champion's priority should be to fight outside of his own weight class 3 times instead of actually defending his title even once.

I find it hilarious how they talk around not defending the belt like we shouldn't concern ourselves with those silly details of defending belts. Look @The bigger picture Conor is stepping up and doing what other fighter are afraid of doing. They sound like Children of the Corn..

Children-Corn_lssac.jpg

I find it hilarious how they talk around not defending the belt like we shouldn't concern ourselves with those silly details of defending belts. Look @The bigger picture Conor is stepping up and doing what other fighter are afraid of doing. They sound like Children of the Corn..

Children-Corn_lssac.jpg

They are cult-like.

Are you fucken serious? It doesnt matter the opponent
The UFC is still much a PPV-company they earn money from PPVs, therefor there is bigger probability for someone with much more fans then Tony to get that titleshot if Conor would become the champ, even though Tony is most deserving

Last edited:

In a normal world, we criticize for taking an easier path. In this world you criticize for taking the much tougher one. I am sure you would be quick to say Conor is scared to move up..

Besides the fact that he is the rightful contender, he has called out Conor before, fight has ingredients to be a war, Nate wasnt exactly PPV main event either.

Yes, he is the rightful contender, no doubt! But with Conor as the LW champ the LW-title becomes PPV, and much of the talk abot "rightful contenders" becomes secondary discussion for Conor and the UFC. And there is no prof of Tony as PPV star, he does not have very many fans, why would this dude sell PPV's?

Nate wasnt exactly PPV main event either.

No, but togheter with Conor he is, for sure a success. And the latest years we can't for sure exclude the possibility that he was PPV material, I mean they've just put him fox and fight nights.

Calling it now

That makes no sense

He's gonna sit out for GSP
And they going to leave the nate fight for a while because even if he loses
They are 1-1 and can have a 3rd fight and fans will watch for that reason

I can't imagine how much power he'll have and out of control he'll be if beats Eddie. It must not happen.

Not sure I buy Khabib will play ball and fight Tony. He thinks he deserves a title shot yesterday not to mention he wouldnt wait 3 weeks for Tonys lungs to clear to fight him and fought nobody horcher instead. Khabib wants no part of of Tony.

Back