Calling it now: Gustafsson stops Jones with strikes

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!

I dunno Gus looked pretty stiff when he fought rumble

Between the two of them only one loses consistently and gets finished. Jones has looked beatable once in his whole career while Gus has made a career of being beaten

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!
Pshhhh unreal. Stop living in your fantasy world. The GOAT is back and he's taking his belt back in style.

I say Jones wins a split decision and then pisses hawt again to cement his legacy.

Absolutely.

Cause OSP hit Jones 4 times in 25 minutes, while Jones ran a clinic on him while breaking his arm.
50-45

Jones was in REEEAAL trouble there!!
I think we can all agree that OSP is not a top talent...Jones ran a clinic .........please....he won if that's what you mean...but if are the talent that YOU claim Jones to be OPS had no business going the distance...So just stop it LOL LOL

No way, JJ is not gonna let that happen, it will be side kicks to the knee all night long. I miss the "Stefan Bonnar" Jones tho.

I think we can all agree that OSP is not a top talent...Jones ran a clinic .........please....he won if that's what you mean...but if are the talent that YOU claim Jones to be OPS had no business going the distance...So just stop it LOL LOL
Lol lol lol

Fighting isnt a video game.
Finishing pro athletes isnt a cake walk, see GSP.

And Jones ran a dominant clinic effortlessly OSP while breaking his arm so to suggest he was in trouble is straight up stupid

I don't want to change your mind because I don't give a shit about your opinion.
Yes you do. You came to him, not the other way around. Currently he's the one more likely to need a restraining order.

It will be a nc , thats jones way of "winning" . If jones doesnt run away flthe whole fight like the first one he will get kod for shure.

TS didn{t watch the first fight when the GOAT rocked his boy and clearly won

since then, Gus has been KTFO with brain damage + taken severe beatdowns

what a childish thread

Sadly I think Jones will win this using wrestling and submissions... He might stand with Gus for a little bit but won't risk it.. he wants a solid win for his entrance back ...

I like both, but there is no way Jones hasn’t worked on improving his boxing game since the first fight. Plus he’s a much better kicker. I think he takes it more convincingly this time.

Back