Calling it, McGregor vs Khabib in Russia in september

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor working on his wrestling on facebook and Instagram, Irish Edmond posting clips of him analyzing Nurmagomedov, and then this: https://www.rt.com/sport/415699-ufc-russia-moscow-khabib/

«The first-ever UFC show in Russia is set to happen as early as September, as the event has already been scheduled in one of the biggest arenas in Moscow, RT Sport has learned from the venue.
Staff at Moscow's Olympiyskiy Stadium (Olympic Stadium), which has a capacity of up to 35,000 spectators, confirmed to RT Sport that a UFC show is booked at the venue for September 14 and 15.

The UFC has yet to announce the news, but the possibility of a show in Russia was first raised by the promotion’s president, Dana White, at a press conference following the UFC 205 event at Madison Square Garden, New York, back in November 2016.

Russia’s most popular fighter, undefeated lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was victorious on the UFC 205 card against Michael Johnson, has long been rumored to headline an event»

Calling it now. McGregor will defend his lightweight belt against Nurmagomedov in Russia in september. This is going to be huge!

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Eagle is hungry and the eagle will eat...

Khabib ends Conor's career in the cage.

i hope to god they do conor vs tony in april and have khabib vs alvarez as the co main and the winner of conor vs tony will verse khabib (i'm assuming he mauls alvarez).

Doubt we see a UFC event in Russia. Too much weird shit happens in that country with their sporting events.

Case in point:

Even fucking Wladimir Klitschko doesn't have a jab that powerful.

Conor working on his wrestling on facebook and Instagram, Irish Edmond posting clips of him analyzing Nurmagomedov, and then this: https://www.rt.com/sport/415699-ufc-russia-moscow-khabib/

Calling it now. McGregor will defend his lightweight belt against Nurmagomedov in Russia in september. This is going to be huge!

Call him what you want, but when it comes time to work, Conor works. There should be no question Conor is fighting Khabib very soon.

Hopefully he fights Tony first though, guy has earned his red panty night.

calling it now, no

they'd have to pay conor a lot of $ to go russia to get his ass whipped

Nope Ferguson vs khabib after a spring matchup "falls through"

Doubt we see a UFC event in Russia. Too much weird shit happens in that country with their sporting events.

Case in point:

Even fucking Wladimir Klitschko doesn't have a jab that powerful.

Did you read the article? The UFC has booked a stadium with a capacity of 35 000 spectators in Moscow for the 14th and 15th of september. It's Conor vs Khabib going down.

Did you read the article? The UFC has booked a stadium with a capacity of 35 000 spectators in Moscow for the 14th and 15th of september. It's Conor vs Khabib going down.
They have? Damn.

That would automatically make Ferguson's interim belt null and void if the official champ is fighting somebody else you do realize that right?

I hope so, I would be pumped for that fight.

https://www.rt.com/sport/415699-ufc-russia-moscow-khabib/

The first-ever UFC show in Russia is set to happen as early as September, as the event has already been scheduled in one of the biggest arenas in Moscow, RT Sport has learned from the venue.
Staff at Moscow's Olympiyskiy Stadium (Olympic Stadium), which has a capacity of up to 35,000 spectators, confirmed to RT Sport that a UFC show is booked at the venue for September 14 and 15.

The UFC has yet to announce the news, but the possibility of a show in Russia was first raised by the promotion’s president, Dana White, at a press conference following the UFC 205 event at Madison Square Garden, New York, back in November 2016.

Russia’s most popular fighter, undefeated lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was victorious on the UFC 205 card against Michael Johnson, has long been rumored to headline an event

View attachment 323907

Eagle is hungry and the eagle will eat...
tenor.gif

i hope to god they do conor vs tony in april and have khabib vs alvarez as the co main and the winner of conor vs tony will verse khabib (i'm assuming he mauls alvarez).

Have you been on the forum the last few years? MMA "fans" don't even deserve that lol.

Back