Call of Duty: WWII

MusterX

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anyone have their eye on this? I stopped playing CoD around the time of Black OPS when I got mad about paying $60 for a game and finishing the playthrough in 3.5 hours.

Anyway, this looks pretty amazing.

I'm glad they finally went away from the futuristic bullshit, but it may be too little too late for me with CoD. Will probably dedicate most of my multiplayer time to Splatoon 2.

who gives a flying fuck. its a trailer, its not gonna look like that. And its not gonna play any differant from any of the other call of shitheads. i wish people would stop praising this god awful game.

way better world war 2 games with better sounds, movement an game play an yet retarded gameers keep going back to COD. come on...

Last edited:
Maybe try decaf for the rest of the day Ghost, lol.

looking forward to no more jetpacks and running on walls

who gives a flying fuck. its a trailer, its not gonna look like that. And its not gonna play any differant from any of the other call of shitheads. i wish people would stop praising this god awful game.

way better world war 2 games with better sounds, movement an game play an yet retarded gameers keep going back to COD. come on...

COD is all about pvp not the campaign

Maybe try decaf for the rest of the day Ghost, lol.

No, im just tired of these games, so many WW2 shooter no one this game is gonnae look like that or play like a WW2 game. sorry im just over COD

I thought the first COD is all about WW2

They should do one for WW1, and Korean War, or even the Vietnam War. How about the Civil War. I love to see how they make fighting with the muskets and bayonet fun.

Or they can make ones for the Chinese audience. They can use Sino Japanese, Boxer Rebellion, TAiping, Xinhai revolution.

looking forward to no more jetpacks and running on walls

I actually really enjoyed that. Black Ops 3 really grew on me after a while. It is a very intredasting concept. Now they jumped the gun with infinite warfare. The space battles were kind of hard, and frustrating.

BO3 was fucking infuriating to play a lot of the time, with shit graphics and horrible hit detection. Hopefully they fix the gameplay for this one. I am interested, but definitely not going to buy this day 1. I'll wait for reviews, gameplay footage, and probably a price drop.

can we get a goddamn korean war or good vietnam game?! (I liked vietcong, but eh.)

This looks awesome! I love COD games. I usually get them after they've been out for a couple of years though, because I only play the campaign. Multiplayer sucks.

Finally back to WW2 can't wait for a half decent SP campaign BF 1 single player was meh

I'm interested in the campaign, but I'm sure as hell not paying full price for like 5 hours of game play. I have no interest in COD multiplayer anymore, not since Black Ops. Wake me up when Battlefield announces another ww2 game. Next year hopefully.

will still be trash and ww2 is already played out

no freaking hype at all for this lol. Rumor is Zombie mode will be 3rd person. I could care less about zombie mode anyways Im just glad they're finally going back to non futuristic warfare.

I'm gonna stick with Infinite Warfare, my bro will as well.

Less camping BS because of jet packs and wall running plus a huge variety of unique weapons, which is honestly my favorite thing about it (aside from character customization). After using the exact same weapons for... CS so... 15 years? It's fucking awesome to see all those unique weapons and shit.

Back