Call of Duty : Black Ops 3-Crybaby Edition Official Thread

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The old thread is gonna be locked soon so post your complaints and general banter here.

Did the HVK get nerfed? I feel like it got nerfed.

Don't think HVK had gotten changed for a long time. Iirc they buffed it a while ago.

I've been doing shotgun challenges recently. Gold Argus and KRM now using the Haymaker

What's up with KRM? It's like worse than Argus in every way imaginable

Don't think HVK had gotten changed for a long time. Iirc they buffed it a while ago.

I've been doing shotgun challenges recently. Gold Argus and KRM now using the Haymaker

I get slaughtered by people using the krm with fast mags and long barrel.

I get slaughtered by people using the krm with fast mags and long barrel.

Wouldn't Argus have done the same thing? Argus kills consistently in one shot in short range, KRM doesn't kill in one shot all the time at the same range. I can't imagine KRM actually killing long range over the Argus

Damn it new thread

Wrapped up gun game challenges
Onto ffa and search
Ffa is surprisingly hard
Flew through twenty wins and had to stop playing because it was getting old and now can't win
There's nobody to shoot on my whole side of the map and meanwhile somebody is already at twenty kills
Have caught a lot of boosters in ffa though
Dude at least try and mix it up
You're thirty and three but the guy in last is zero and twenty four... Hmm...

Wouldn't Argus have done the same thing? Argus kills consistently in one shot in short range, KRM doesn't kill in one shot all the time at the same range. I can't imagine KRM actually killing long range over the Argus
Argus
Brecci
Krm
Haymaker
With a lot of space between first and second and third and fourth

Shiiiit, sounds like a crybaby thread, get gud Deadshot.

Jetpack got nerf'd.

When is the next 2x weekend? Have they or will they ever do a 3x weekend?

I'd prefer double weapon xp honestly. I'm trying to get the attachments for all guns. You don't know how vital the stock and fast mags are until you don't have them.

I need that shit so I can gold these snipers

Fuck the locus

Fuck it hard

well shit,its double xp this weekend.

been using the vespa,my complaint is i keep running out of ammo.the rate of fire is great.

Hit markers with a burst fire sniper rifle? Fuck you Treyarch.

Whats a good secondary? I always use the rpg just in case I end up in Safeguard.

I want 2x crypto keys plz

Whats a good secondary? I always use the rpg just in case I end up in Safeguard.
Black Cell for taking out streaks. LCar for taking out people. I use th LCar if I'm using a sniper or lmg.

Think the only advantage is you can hip fire the krm from close and hit more often then the argus, find you need to ads with the argus, krm just sucks anywhere but 5 feet

I just got the diamond camo for smgs. I don't know what to do with myself now. Love me some smgs. I'll work on assault rifles I suppose.

Back