Call of Duty- Advanced Warfare, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this thread FINALLY hit 1000 posts.
(It's no Destiny thread...)

971n3bjpg.gif

Working on the Wildcard mastery, dusted off the ASM to get kills with all the perk greed. Surprisingly playing well. Sure once I complete those three K D will drop as I try and get Overkill and Secondary w/extra attachments (lots of hardcore)

I got burned out doing those challenges. Hardcore would help several if those. Maybe I'll go back and take a look. I'm on a roll right now, though, and really enjoying the game.
I just got that HBRA3 Insanity and doing some nice work with that.

Working on the Wildcard mastery, dusted off the ASM to get kills with all the perk greed. Surprisingly playing well. Sure once I complete those three K D will drop as I try and get Overkill and Secondary w/extra attachments (lots of hardcore)

I had great success using two smg's with fast hands in FFA. Just get in the habit of constantly flipping them and overkill is easily done. Do it without fast hands and you make this challenge as hard as it's supposed to be.

The smart match making is killing this game. All games should be based on connections. Fistdacuffs posted a pretty amusing clip of starting a new account, going pretty negative and showing just how hard it was to get into a match.

Loving the supply drop challenges

I had an incredible run with those, finally getting many of the elite weapons that I wanted: Bear fist, Bangstick(not that good, though, I use a pro version), Ravenger, Money, Boarstrike, plus a few smg's, the shocker, and several elite heavy guns I don't use.

Now, I am not even getting the supply drop to reset everyday, and when I do, I am getting tougher challenges and shitty drops. It took me over an hour to win three domination games, and I got knee pads!

You going to be on tonight?

I could use someone to run with...I been having a horrible time getting into a decent match, specially now that they turned the classic lobby into a moshpit.

They gave us only a few game modes to begin with,then they leave us with an even lesser chance of playing classic dom...Retarded!!

You going to be on tonight?

I could use someone to run with...I been having a horrible time getting into a decent match, specially now that they turned the classic lobby into a moshpit.

They gave us only a few game modes to begin with,then they leave us with an even lesser chance of playing classic dom...Retarded!!

Going Momentum here, plan on between 8-10pm EST (after the young one is put to bed but before Better Call Saul)

Going Momentum here, plan on between 8-10pm EST (after the young one is put to bed but before Better Call Saul)

Cool ill be on by than.

Damnit about that show lol been out of satelite for about two weeks i missed the first episodes of that n Walking Dead so far....Few more days i go without,then ill need to catch up haha

Anyone buy any of the super support packages? Don't. I had hoped I would get something decent with 5 supply drops=15 items. I got shit. Some elite fucking shoelaces and knee pads. Shitty guns I already had, nothing that I would even consider using. Putting enlisted items in that, I hope someone at activision stubs their tow really hard.

Anyone buy any of the super support packages? Don't. I had hoped I would get something decent with 5 supply drops=15 items. I got shit. Some elite fucking shoelaces and knee pads. Shitty guns I already had, nothing that I would even consider using. Putting enlisted items in that, I hope someone at activision stubs their tow really hard.

AW is the first COD I have skipped since COD4 and I am glad I did. F1stdacuffs is a COD YT commentator. He is dead serious about COD, and some have called him the "Alex Jones" of COD. He loves making conspiracy theory videos related to COD. Some of his rants get old, but I like listening to some of them because he does raise valid points from time to time. He has called these latest supply drops as "gambling" because you are spending $ and not sure what you are going to get:

AW is the first COD I have skipped since COD4 and I am glad I did. F1stdacuffs is a COD YT commentator. He is dead serious about COD, and some have called him the "Alex Jones" of COD. He loves making conspiracy theory videos related to COD. Some of his rants get old, but I like listening to some of them because he does raise valid points from time to time. He has called these latest supply drops as "gambling" because you are spending $ and not sure what you are going to get:

So I just tried it one more time. This time was better. Still, not any guns that I was wanting, but I can't argue with 3 elite weapons that I did not have. One Em1 elite, the epm3 elite, and the bulldog elite, Mancy.

What I am looking for is a bal elite or arx elite

ive been off for about a month. I had to move. I went from really, really bad internet. to really really good internet.. The differance is astounding. I now join up so fast and expirence almost no lag at all. the game just runs so much smoother now its crazy. but yeah anyway. im glad i took a nice little break from the game. im enjoying it much more now. time to start actively attack some challenges and unlocks.

So I just tried it one more time. This time was better. Still, not any guns that I was wanting, but I can't argue with 3 elite weapons that I did not have. One Em1 elite, the epm3 elite, and the bulldog elite, Mancy.

What I am looking for is a bal elite or arx elite

The best arx is the professional variant called the hole puncher. Drift0r did a youtube video on it. The plus 2 damage makes it a one burst kill so long as all 3 bullets hit your enemy.

Actually, that's not a terrible point. Had to close because it hit the mark, so someone will have to start a new thread, but it looks like CoD, for the first time in forever, may not be worthy of a sticky. It took this thing ~6 months to hit 1000 posts. I'll have to check to see if there is a busier thread that deserves its slot. Feels weird after nearly a decade of CoD dominance.

Bloodborne is about to hit. I bet that snags it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back