Call of Duty- Advanced Warfare, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

callofdutyNBA

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just saw the trailer & HOLY SHIT !

This game looks like Call of duty on steroids !

Can't wait man ! Lots of new online features too.

Looks like every other CoD to me. Ghosts wasn't bad but no one plays it on PC, at night there is about 800 people online, it's horrible. Probably because of the original 8 gb ram requirement and the crashing problem people were having. Hopefully this new one is better optimized for the PC.

*edit
I guess I forgot how futuristic it is, and that they added a jump suit mechanic. Actually looks pretty cool. I'll wait for the reviews though.

[YT]bj3-RsyJKfA[/YT]

I liked Ghosts until they "optimized it" in a patch and it took forever to load matches afterwards. I think I'm done with COD now. I hated BO2 and its horrible lag compensation and then Ghosts was pretty good to start until they broke it. I'll just stick to free-to-plays and the occasional indie shooter I guess. Benefit of owning a decent PC, hope the console players get some better options soon too.

probably my first COD in years that i will buy lol. Last one was BO. I just pirated the rest just for the campaign.

I liked Ghosts until they "optimized it" in a patch and it took forever to load matches afterwards. I think I'm done with COD now. I hated BO2 and its horrible lag compensation and then Ghosts was pretty good to start until they broke it. I'll just stick to free-to-plays and the occasional indie shooter I guess. Benefit of owning a decent PC, hope the console players get some better options soon too.

what? lolol ur the only person i know who like ghosts over black ops 2. 6 of my rl friends who play cod bought ghosts like myself not one of them played the game after 1 week they all still play bo2.

call of duty ghosts mp is the biggest pile of shit ever. im not even gonna discuss the pc port has it made dark souls port look like the greatest thing ever.

anyway advanced warfare looks like black ops 2 on super steroids and from everything i have seen on twitch. the game looks like loads of fun. super fast close combat

Last edited:
Black Ops 2 on PC had the absolute worst lag compensation I've ever seen in a game. There were matches where you'd have up to 7 seconds of latency between actions. Then, if you connect in a private match with people all over the world, it's actually playable. No idea what they were doing with regular matchmaking to make it so horrific. On top of that I hated the killstreaks. Not saying Ghosts had better killstreaks (it definitely didn't).

I really liked Ghosts maps, they were more than just "2 lane" crap and had a mix of long sight lines & close quarters action. I also liked the way scopes were used in it. What I didn't like was after one of their early 'optimization' patches, the game started to take 2-3 minutes to load each match instead of the 5-10 seconds it took previously.

I also liked the PvE alien survival mode. Could do without Squads, though that wasn't as horrible as some made it out to be.

If I'd played BO2 & Ghosts on a console I might feel differently, my experiences are solely through the flawed PC versions.

Lol @ people liking ghosts over black ops

Ghosts is pure garbage, maps are too big & gameplay was so boring that I haven't played after the first few days.

Black ops 2 was awesome !
Mini maps for actions & medium to semi large for objectives

Will most likely be disappointing, like all the last CODs

This flying shit or whatever it is... stupid

I bet 70% of the maps will be large as hell just made for campers.

Will most likely be disappointing, like all the last CODs

This flying shit or whatever it is... stupid

I bet 70% of the maps will be large as hell just made for campers.

Actually, after the major complaints about ghosts maps, they will balance it even.

Also PS4 > PC

Consoles are wayyyyyyy better

So voicing an opinion is trolling ?

Whatever happen to freedom in america ?

Voice an opinion would be something like "I think/believe/feel that consoles are better than PCs because..."

What you said was positing an opinion as a fact, in a context that is more or less troll-like.

CoD is gutter trash. A pseudo-FPS for people who are bad at FPS. LMAO @ holding down the trigger with literally any gun in the game and killing people wit 2-3 body shots. It's a joke of a game that caters to the lowest common denominator (people who are trash @ FPS) and that's why it's by far the most popular in the genre.

Havent bought a COD since Black Ops but Im prolly gonna get this one
Looks alright

Voice an opinion would be something like "I think/believe/feel that consoles are better than PCs because..."

What you said was positing an opinion as a fact, in a context that is more or less troll-like.

Ummm no, I said ps4 is wayyyy better than console, because I believe that, its an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back