California's illegal immigrant population count in the electoral college and # of congressman? Wut?

Should the electoral college factor in illegals from the census?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just found out about this and it blows my mind. How is this not corruption at the highest level?

This is mindblowing corruption.

Trump and the congress and the senate need to get on this.

No wonder they want sanctuary cities and don't want a border wall. This is all making sense now.

Are federal funds also apportioned based on illegal immigrant population numbers? That needs to be fixed.

No wonder. They have every incentive to ENCOURAGE illegal immigration! So of course they do. The system of rewards for this needs to be fixed to resolve this major problem. Then illegal immigrants in your state and district will become a liability and the problem will naturally fix itself.

They're based on the census count and the census counts everyone, even illegal immigrants.

So California is getting extra electoral college votes and congressmen that it shouldn't have! No wonder they want sanctuary cities and no border wall!

Should do away with the electoral college anyways. Don't need a bunch of inbred hicks having more say in my state come election time.

So does Texas, Florida and Arizona.

California is a cesspool of idiocy. Look at the people that they send to Washington to represent them. Maxine Waters and Pelosi are true embarrassments. Having this high of a concentration of fools is precisely why we need the Electoral College.

California is a cesspool of idiocy. Look at the people that they send to Washington to represent them. Maxine Waters and Pelosi are true embarrassments. Having this high of a concentration of fools is precisely why we need the Electoral College.
Look at who this country chose to represent them and you can't place the blame on California for that.

I've been saying this since before the election.

This is incontrovertible proof that illegal immigration has an undue effect on our elections, regardless if a single illegal immigrant votes or not.

"the fundamental principal of American representative democracy that every voter has an equal voice."

How does that reconcile with the electoral college?

I recall a Californian vote counts under half that of some other states.

Democrats are just using illegal immigrants as slaves like usual. Is normal.

How nice and since these people cannot really be traced and accounted for you basically get to make up your own number.

Like I said in the other thread. Imagine if there was a sudden massive influx of illegal Russian immigrants in California. Oh, how the left would be scrambling to make immediate changes.

California lets illegals get DRIVER'S LICENSES.

California will let you REGISTER TO VOTE with a DRIVER'S LICENSE.

By law the DMV in California can not disclose to officials who is an illegal with a driver's license.

If you have an IQ above room temperature then you can put those three things together.

California lets illegals get DRIVER'S LICENSES.

California will let you REGISTER TO VOTE with a DRIVER'S LICENSE.

By law the DMV in California can not disclose to officials who is an illegal with a driver's license.

If you have an IQ above room temperature then you can put those three things together.

What the Dems are doing in California corrupts the election process in a very real and tangible way yet it seems to be perfectly ok with all of them.

I have yet to hear one person on the left say anything negative about how California facilitates the stealing of elections for Dems.

Every state does this. They dont ask for Id they ask for a count. The fact that this is news to people just shows how uninformed Americans are of their own government

Back