California Wants To Teach Your Kids, Russia Got Trump Elected

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
The Intelligence community’s conclusion the Russian government meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election may soon be taught in California schools if a Democratic state assemblyman has his say.

Assembly member Marc Levine of California’s 10th District plans to introduce a bill in the coming weeks that would require the state to educate students with respect to what the U.S. intelligence community has described as a Kremlin-directed influence campaign aimed at getting Donald Trump elected president.

“Students need to understand how [President] Trump’s policies are colored by the way he rose to power,” Mr. Levine, 42, told The Hill on Monday.

“We have a duty to history to make it remember the Kremlin’s decision to hand pick a candidate,” said the Marin County lawmaker.

The U.S. intelligence community did not conclude the Russian involvement impacted the outcome of the election.

The Pravda Act of 2017 will make no mention of the Wikileaks information regarding the DNC

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/pravda-act-seeks-add-russias-election-meddling-cal/

California = Mark Levine?

Please stop making threads if you can't even handle making a simple title. Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
What amount of public school classes deal in current politics? Sounds like college-level stuff.

Pretty disgusting. How is this even relevant to children? I remember that we only got as far as like the 70s or 80s in American history. I was always annoyed by that.

Anyway, if history is to remember that fact it will be because the relevant professionals like historians of American history investigate it over the comings years and decades and hash out their own consensus, not because a bunch of high school kids who memorize the facts only up to the test are indoctrinated by the school system

Leftists are really hurt over this election.

They are emotionally hurt and cannot understand how Trump beat Hillary. So they are acting out on emotion right now.

Some probably can't understand how Trump would win more votes outside of California.

Last edited by a moderator:
You believe that the State of California would shoot this down?
A journalist spent time getting all the facts together, and then you come along and totally misrepresent their work. That is a scum bag move. THAT is what I believe.

A journalist spent time getting all the facts together, and then you come along and totally misrepresent their work. That is a scum bag move. THAT is what I believe.

He's presenting a bill that will require the state Board of Education ensure that school curriculum educate California students about Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election...so tell me how this is "only Mark Levine" ?

He's presenting a bill that will require the state Board of Education ensure that school curriculum educate California students about Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential Election...so tell me how this is "only Mark Levine" ?
Are you really playing dumb now? Below is your title...
California Wants To Teach Your Kids....
Please explain to me how California's "wants" are represented by whatever Mark Levine proposes. Go.

How about they write how the moderate left and center got pushed to the right by the liberal's identity politics and the SJW and BLM extremists.

But no, Trump got elected because of Russian influence and racist white men.

b67a5db22754c959cafefe79452fd9cdef6e5a7eba60f954e7530dca8300f8e0.jpg

Sounds like they have smoked too much mary jane!

Anyone who tries to push their political agenda on children need thrown in a pit

The irony being that those type of people are who actually got Trump elected.

Are you really playing dumb now? Below is your title...

Please explain to me how California's "wants" are represented by whatever Mark Levine proposes. Go.

So not only are we going to pretend that the man who works for California State Assembly doesn't represent California but we are also going to pretend the state of California (Government and Citizens) would not support this at all. Got it

I've asked hundreds of people about the presidential elections and I've yet to encounter any who voted because of Putin, Comey, etc.

Those people just don't exist in real life.

The #1 reason people voted for Trump seems to be disgust towards the far-left monopoly on the US mainstream media and slobbering all over Obama when he was 10x the foreign policy disaster Bush was and chose nearly exc

#2 reason is simply agreeing that we need normalized border controls and trade relationships.

Not one person has told me they checked who Vladimir Putin was endorsing or changed their mind because of the Comey letter. None. Nobody cares about that shit. Fake news.

But everyone having their intelligence insulted by the media (again) will vote for Trump (again) in 2020.

The Bernie supporters who abandoned Hillary after finding out the primary was a sham and she was preselected to win? Uh maybe blame the people who rigged it?

Are Putin and Comey being blamed for sending brainwashing radiowaves into the DNC headquarters forcing them to be scummy criminals?

So not only are we going to pretend that the man who works for California State Assembly doesn't represent California but we are also going to pretend the state of California (Government and Citizens) would not support this at all. Got it
You seriously have some sort of mental illness. The state of California is not represented by a single district Assembly member. Its scary that I even need to explain this to you. So if it's not mental illness, are you just stupid, delusional, or just so politically obsessed that you can't see clearly?

You're arguing against facts. Facts don't lose to morons.

Back