Law California Politicians Taxing Everything To Death

Most people don't that's what so fucking miserable about the efflux. It's like CA just breeds fucking parasites.

They try to create what they fled?! Madness. Keep Texas red. Please.

Yep it’s a law in France to carry those in the car in case you break down etc (learned that from the riot thread)

The yellow vests are perfect since everyone has them, and they are worn by those getting fucked by the gas tax...drivers

What an utterly asanine law babysitter state law to have

They try to create what they fled?! Madness. Keep Texas red. Please.
Arizona, Nevada, Texas, all going purple due to Californians fleeing the mess they created only to vote the same mess. Colorado is already lost for the same reasons.

Arizona, Nevada, Texas, all going purple due to Californians fleeing the mess they created only to vote the same mess. Colorado is already lost for the same reasons.

I refuse to "like" your post.

Last edited:
my apartment in Rocklin CA was $1200 a month for a single bedroom in 2013. Now it has gone up to about $1600 for the exact same apartment.

This was back when i was making money hand over fist. Now im a slumlord.

Most people don't that's what so fucking miserable about the efflux. It's like CA just breeds fucking parasites.
California rolls out the red carpet for them.

I have at least 15 years left here before I can retire and GTFO. I expect the state to raid my pension and then vote to not give me what they are contractually obligated to as well.

15 years till my kiddo is 18 as well. I'm stuck here dealing with all the bleeding heart, fund everything by taxing everyone nonsense.
Any chance your pension would be transferable to another police service?

If you can, do your best to avoid living in a liberal democrat run area.

They will tax you more and take away freedoms.

They have to tax their citizens to death in order to pay for all the states the GOP has run into the ground financially.....

Any chance your pension would be transferable to another police service?
Not out of state, no.

I'm still grandfathered in at 3 at 50 too, so I have incentive to stay. (I get 3% of my last years salary x number of years worked when I turn 50, so for me about 80 to 90%)

Kik, WhatsApp, shit... old-fashioned calling.

A tax on texting?

<{cruzshake}>

I heard the property taxes are low when compared to Chicago, or Northeast. Is that true?

I have at least 15 years left here before I can retire and GTFO. I expect the state to raid my pension and then vote to not give me what they are contractually obligated to as well.

15 years till my kiddo is 18 as well. I'm stuck here dealing with all the bleeding heart, fund everything by taxing everyone nonsense.

Why not start over somewhere else if you want out that badly and you still have that long to go? Most States have 20 year public safety retirement?

Not out of state, no.

I'm still grandfathered in at 3 at 50 too, so I have incentive to stay. (I get 3% of my last years salary x number of years worked when I turn 50, so for me about 80 to 90%)

Lateral positions. There are tons of them.

my apartment in Rocklin CA was $1200 a month for a single bedroom in 2013. Now it has gone up to about $1600 for the exact same apartment.

This was back when i was making money hand over fist. Now im a slumlord.

LMAO, I remember when Rocklin was nothing but dirt. I still prefer Auburn to Rocklin.

But jeez, Auburn is too fucking big now.

Colfax >>>>>

Why not start over somewhere else if you want out that badly and you still have that long to go? Most States have 20 year public safety retirement?
Second half of my post. Can't go out of state due to child custody stuff.

Back