Law California Politicians Taxing Everything To Death

Do Californians have any type of vest or something that they are required to wear in their car?

I live in CA. I never in my wildest imagination ever thought about leaving here. Seeing the direction the state is going has a lot of us at work talking about leaving.

The libtards are celebrating their diversity and strength but us non morons realize we cant keep up with the American dream anymore here.

The only dream left here is Felipe's Dream of ripping off the state. My favorite part is 90% of these morons fled their country to come here and are now demanding we turn US into Mexico. Every time you drive around in Los Angeles they have NO ICE and DREAMERS ARE AMERICANS signs every where.

This madness doesn't end until we shift the focus from feelings to facts
From reading the news, it sounds like the gays and the communists took over your state.

God blessyou and the good people out in California that have to deal with the progress these people have brought.

I have at least 15 years left here before I can retire and GTFO. I expect the state to raid my pension and then vote to not give me what they are contractually obligated to as well.

15 years till my kiddo is 18 as well. I'm stuck here dealing with all the bleeding heart, fund everything by taxing everyone nonsense.

From reading the news, it sounds like the gays and the communists took over your state.

God blessyou and the good people out in California that have to deal with the progress these people have brought.

Thank you. Honestly, the problem is that the state is so gorgeous in its own way that liberals feel like they have accomplished that some how. The 405 freeway is done...its a 1-2 hour wait to get to 18-25 miles away

When I talk to them about the direction California is going and that the middle class dream is dead its immediately met with cynicism and comments like,"Middle class America is dead every where anyway and Ca is the 5th highest economy in the world gimme a break."

There is no talking any sense to these people

Do Californians have any type of vest or something that they are required to wear in their car?

Wait, I thought the French protesters just bulk bought a ton to give their protest an identity

Why is it a law all French vehicles must have yellow vests in them?

Wait, I thought the French protesters just bulk bought a ton to give their protest an identity

Why is it a law all French vehicles must have yellow vests in them?

Yep it’s a law in France to carry those in the car in case you break down etc (learned that from the riot thread)

The yellow vests are perfect since everyone has them, and they are worn by those getting fucked by the gas tax...drivers

I live in CA. I never in my wildest imagination ever thought about leaving here. Seeing the direction the state is going has a lot of us at work talking about leaving.

The libtards are celebrating their diversity and strength but us non morons realize we cant keep up with the American dream anymore here.

The only dream left here is Felipe's Dream of ripping off the state. My favorite part is 90% of these morons fled their country to come here and are now demanding we turn US into Mexico. Every time you drive around in Los Angeles they have NO ICE and DREAMERS ARE AMERICANS signs every where.

This madness doesn't end until we shift the focus from feelings to facts
Then take into account how much you've actually paid. Sales tax, property tax, tolls, gas, state income tax, federal income tax. It's actually most of your income.

Thank you. Honestly, the problem is that the state is so gorgeous in its own way that liberals feel like they have accomplished that some how. The 405 freeway is done...its a 1-2 hour wait to get to 18-25 miles away

When I talk to them about the direction California is going and that the middle class dream is dead its immediately met with cynicism and comments like,"Middle class America is dead every where anyway and Ca is the 5th highest economy in the world gimme a break."

There is no talking any sense to these people

It's such a cop out.

There are mega-corporations there because of the weather and the scenery. Not for some indescribable virtue that belongs to the land.

All those Tech Giants could move if they wanted. Get rid of what they do for the State as well as Hollywood (and lets be real, most of the money Tech Giants and Hollywood generate is going to a very small pool of people) and then let me know how impressive their economy is.

Last edited:
It's no wonder people from Cali our flooding into our state.

Maybe when the millennials get their texting taxed, they will finally wake up?

I always lol at the fact that its the working middle class people that get fucked in the ass by the big dick of the goverment

Almost better to be poor lol

i left CA after living there for 33 years and moved to Kansas City 3 years ago. A house out here is like $100k and the same house would be 500k in CA.

Car insurance has sky rocketed in California too. Mine tripled in about 8 years. Uninsured illegals drive up the price.

where do you live? I'm leaving California soon. I swear to keep it red.

Texas. It's insane how many people from Cali are moving here. I'm near Houston and I heard other cities are even worse.

Texas. It's insane how many people from Cali are moving here. I'm near Houston and I heard other cities are even worse.

TX is the last holdout and saving grace for winning any future election for the R's.... and you guys are about to go blue. This shit is getting real.

Back