California Man Wins Lottery Scratcher 4 times in 6 Months For More Than $6 Million

This is one lucky dude, Ive played these scratchers and most I ever won was probably 5 bucks I think over the 5 years I total Ive probably lost a couple thousand on these things, that 5 million scratcher cost like 10 bucks alone and he bought four of them dudes playing big, they even have a 20 dollar or 30 dollars scratchier.

4C7954D700000578-5750733-image-a-76_1526838674223.jpg

Antulio Mazariegos, of Southern California.

• Antulio Mazariegos has claimed more than $6million in prizes in five months
  • His first win came in November when he won $1million from a Scratchers ticket
  • Mazariegos then purchased four California Black Premium Scratchers in April
  • He won $5million from one ticket and two other tickets garnered him $1,000 and $600, respectively

full story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ur-different-lottery-tickets.html?mrn_rm=als1
LOL looks like a couple of condom packs on top of that check. Of course now he's gonna need 'em...

Investigate him. That's a little too lucky.

The most I've ever won from a scratcher was "Free Scratcher"

I spend $6.00 a week on lotto max up here in canada - sometimes more.

Most I have ever won is 20.00

I spend $6.00 a week on lotto max up here in canada - sometimes more.

Most I have ever won is 20.00

Canadians are lucky they dont have to get double dipped when they win, in USA the state government takes half of the pot to invest back into the state, then the government takes half of what you are left with in taxes.

some guy in sydney won 1 million on the lotto twice within a week.

apparently it happens fairly frequently.

The fact he keeps playing scratchcards after he won 5 mil tells me hes broke within 5 years MAX

How do these things work? Is it pure chance at purchase or are you required to only scratch certain squares to match?

If the latter, I wonder if this guy has access to very low energy x-ray source (10keV or something), or a very high power UV laser. I assume they can punch through and make an image of the ink below the scratch off.

How do these things work? Is it pure chance at purchase or are you required to only scratch certain squares to match?

If the latter, I wonder if this guy has access to very low energy x-ray source (10keV or something), or a very high power UV laser. I assume they can punch through and make an image of the ink below the scratch off.

You scratch everything

The fact he keeps playing scratchcards after he won 5 mil tells me hes broke within 5 years MAX

Yup and i dont buy his only four cards story he already won a million dollars, he probabaly buys like 50 ten dollar scratchers a week after winning the million jackpot, now that he won the five million he will probabaly buy the twenty dollar scratchers and try his luck at the ten million jackpot.

There is a serious danger with begginners luck or frequent luck, this is how gambling addictions starts.

You win some good money and think you can win more after winning so easily, he will probably try for the 10 million jackpot scratcher next buying 20 dollar scratchers daily until he wins and go broke in no time.

Most I've won on a scratchcard was £250. The scratchcard was £5.

He probably cheated somehow.

In 2013 I did a divorce for a guy where he and his wife won the lottery twice. They won $11.3 million in 2007 and $7.8 million in 2011. During depositions it came out (off the record while the court reporter had stepped out of the boardroom) that they cheated somehow. I don’t know how they did it, and they were in fact investigated by the lottery company and got away with it somehow, but they basically admitted to cheating.

They owned the convenience store where the tickets were purchased.

latest

Bela's_Crossroads_Demon.png

He will be dragged to hell by hellhounds in 10years time.

Back