California is doing so well it has an extra 9 billion dollars

LMFAO @ WarRoomers being so jelly of California.

Their feeble little minds can't grasp the fact that a liberal state is the most successful state in the USA....or that "Commie" California is pretty much the poster boy for Capitalism.

Damn it's amazing how you people go thru all these mental gymnastics just to shit on california lolololol

Would you mind debunking what he said? Also, most people could move to Cali if they wanted to. I was just offered a job out there last week and I am on the opposite coast. I guess they can't find tech people worth a dick out there.

PS Americans living in cali are leaving pretty fast.

The fact is that California has been the cradle of industrial and scientific innovation in the US since the 1950's.

Let's be clear here. Anyone who doesn't clearly denounce Trump, needs to shut the fuck up about deficits.

Who cares?

I think the California budget for 2018 is projected to have a nearly 9 billion dollar surplus. This is a huge turnaround from when Jerry Brown came into office and he has done a great job of righting the budget and controlling spending. Much of the more recent debt accumulation in California happened when the state had a republican governor I believe.

gee, a hyper-partisan right-wing think tank is presenting an astronomically inflated debt number to attack a left-wing state administration, who'd have guessed?

here are other links:
https://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/compare_state_debt - 426.1 billion

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html - supposedly real-time, 427 billion

OP is citing a year old article about a wildly inflated calculation of California's debt in 2015 from a partisan think-tank.

Fake news. Fake as shit.

Edit: guys you really need to check your sources before you post shit. A blah blah "policy center" with crazy inflated numbers that no one else can replicate is always going to be full of shit.

how you define liberal? the world is not getting more liberal depending how you define it. That is such a stupid thing to say. Maybe in USA it is but large parts of world are going opposite direction of the liberal far left movements in the West.

What do I mean liberal? Look at the whole fucking world...Religion has lost it's grasp due to secularism...Human Rights have become more and more prevalent all over the world....Democracies have taken over and replaced kings in a lot of parts of the world....Science is put way ahead over religious doctrine...Racism has lost a lot of it's grasp, specially in western societies..Sorry bro, but it's obvious as fuck that the world has become more liberal.

Now I know you're referring to Europe and anti immigration policies......Yes there is an uprising of right wingers as of late, but in the context of the world...They have not stopped liberalism yet....Also lots of those european countries still are very liberal but are anti-immigration.

Again compare today to 100 years ago, 200 years ago, etc...and you see that the trend is to become more progressive...Little bumps on the road can't change the fact that liberalism is thriving.

Would you mind debunking what he said? Also, most people could move to Cali if they wanted to. I was just offered a job out there last week and I am on the opposite coast. I guess they can't find tech people worth a dick out there.

PS Americans living in cali are leaving pretty fast.

Who cares?

They can't find tech people worth a dick in california? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO....WOW bro, seriously?

The top tech state in the world, doesn't have tech people worth a dick? Seriously bro?......Apple, google etc put headquarters in cali, just because...Silicon Valley doesn't have tech people at all....Please bro.

If anything, you being offered a tech job in California, just means that the tech industry is growing fast and they want a worker like you.........I have no idea how you can create a narrative of California not having tech people worth a dick by being an offered a job there...Your hate for cali must be pretty big to jump to those conclusions lol.

Hey, maybe you assholes can stop moving here then.

Signed Texas

Raise our housing cost, take our jobs and then vote for the same party who made California so expensive they had to move. Morons.
welcome to capitalism my boy. Us Californians have all the money, so we have the power, so let me tell you how its going to work. We are going to buy up texas, and force you out. We are going to sleep with your women then displace you because we have the money and can. WE are buying your land and taking over. You had your chance to be great, and you wasted it electing Rick "give me more federal welfare money" Perry. Now we are invading you and owning your whole state, and you just have to watch while we do it. Maybe we'll let you stay and clean our houses, if we feel like it.

Hey, maybe you assholes can stop moving here then.

Signed Texas

Raise our housing cost, take our jobs and then vote for the same party who made California so expensive they had to move. Morons.

Can't cosign.

I happen to be in one of the industries that are growing as a result of California exports creating their own little new Silicon Valley with blackjack and hookers. More money is always good.

What do I mean liberal? Look at the whole fucking world...Religion has lost it's grasp due to secularism...Human Rights have become more and more prevalent all over the world....Democracies have taken over and replaced kings in a lot of parts of the world....Science is put way ahead over religious doctrine...Racism has lost a lot of it's grasp, specially in western societies..Sorry bro, but it's obvious as fuck that the world has become more liberal.

Now I know you're referring to Europe and anti immigration policies......Yes there is an uprising of right wingers as of late, but in the context of the world...They have not stopped liberalism yet....Also lots of those european countries still are very liberal but are anti-immigration.

Again compare today to 100 years ago, 200 years ago, etc...and you see that the trend is to become more progressive...Little bumps on the road can't change the fact that liberalism is thriving.

Okay so what you are basically doing is claiming that everything you agree with is ´liberal´and therefore you win.

All that stuff you named is not so simply left wing. Science is not owned by left or right wing and neither is religion an only right wing or non liberal thing neither is non religion a liberal thing.

Okay so what you are basically doing is claiming that everything you agree with is ´liberal´and therefore you win.

All that stuff you named is not so simply left wing. Science is not owned by left or right wing and neither is religion an only right wing or non liberal thing neither is non religion a liberal thing.
LMFAO....Your denial is amazing.

Liberalism is about accepting new ideas and being more free....How obtuse do you have to be, to not understand this?

Science is accepted much more by liberals......Again look at the top universities in science/tech...Most of the people are liberals...Not to mention Silicon Valley is liberal as fuck.

If it wasn't for liberals who questioned Religion....Who question racism....who questioned kings....who questioned the lack of human rights.......The world would be a huge fucking shithole ruled by kings/religion.

So yes...Thank the liberals of the past....and if history proves that Liberals always change humanity and win the ideological war.....Doesn't look good for modern right wingers.

Last edited:
LMFAO....Your denial is amazing.

Liberalism is about accepting new ideas and being more free....How obtuse do you have to be, to not understand this?

Science is accepted much more by liberals......Again look at the top universities in science/tech...Most of the people are liberals...Not to mention Silicon Valley is liberal as fuck.

If it wasn't for liberals who questioned Religion....Who question racism....who questioned kings....who questioned the lack of human rights.......The world would be a huge fucking shithole ruled by kings/religion.

So yes...Thank the liberals of the past....and if history proves that Liberals always change humanity and win the ideological war.....Doesn't look for modern right wingers.

what a stupid post. I dont care about right wing left wing divide crap and i not american. You are so focused on being ´right´´ it is funny.

you are saying that all things you like or that are ´new´ is liberalism.

You are scared of reality?

You can't claim prosperity while in debt
Just about every nation and major corporation in the world is "in debt.". Frequently to one another.

Amazon has 25 billion in debt and another 75 billion in other liabilities.

Apple has 100 billion in debt, and 140 billion in other liabilities.

Pay the bill then
The issue is that you don't understand debt. It's not a "bill." There's a reason apple, Amazon, Walmart, and California are perfectly happy to carry some debt and don't find it necessary to immediately pay off, whether or not they have surplus cash.

The debt service payments are the bill. And they're doing fine on those.

Just about every nation and major corporation in the world is "in debt.". Frequently to one another.

Amazon has 25 billion in debt and another 75 billion in other liabilities.

Apple has 100 billion in debt, and 140 billion in other liabilities.

The issue is that you don't understand debt. It's not a "bill." There's a reason apple, Amazon, Walmart, and California are perfectly happy to carry some debt and don't find it necessary to immediately pay off, whether or not they have surplus cash.

The debt service payments are the bill. And they're doing fine on those.
They can't afford to pay government pensions

The reason they get into so much debt is your "logic"

Most states would have a $6 billion surplus too if they legalized weed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back