California high school student body bans National Anthem from rallies

You are tired of the national anthem, too many flags. What the f is wrong with you and the people that like your comment

A country that is more patriotic and loyal to their president does better.

If you have people in you civilization that does not want those things you are losing.
No, what the fuck is wrong with you, following a flag for what ? I bet you have thanked someone in your military that you've never met before, for your ''freedom'':rolleyes:

We've gone from complaining about College kids to Highschool kids lol

No, what the fuck is wrong with you, following a flag for what ? I bet you have thanked someone in your military that you've never met before, for your ''freedom'':rolleyes:

Following a flag for what? are you 12. You have no idea about the real world or how things use to be.
You are the definition of a coddled peasant .
People I never met from my family?
My culture is known for normal family values , we know each other .
While you are still asking mom. Is this dad with every man she brings home.

Some snot nosed disrespectful asswipes in here. You don’t have to be thankful to live in a country that respects your rights. Because you believe you are born with those rights. But that’s only because you were lucky enough to be born here and not in, say Iran. Or North Korea. But no need to care about those people.

Following a flag for what? are you 12. You have no idea about the real world or how things use to be.
You are the definition of a coddled peasant .
People I never met from my family?
My culture is known for normal family values , we know each other .
While you are still asking mom. Is this dad with every man she brings home.
is this you ?

H8tblHb.jpg

is this you ?

H8tblHb.jpg

Nope just around prior to the year 2000 when it was not frowned upon to be patriotic.
When the American flag did not offend American citizens .

There is a reason why the 60s,70s,80s, and 90s are adored by so many

Nope just around prior to the year 2000 when it was not frowned upon to be patriotic.
When the American flag did not offend American citizens .

There is a reason why the 60s,70s,80s, and 90s are adored by so many
yes, its called propaganda and brainwashing

yes, its called propaganda and brainwashing
Again the more people who respect their president and country , the stronger the nation .

The more who oppose the weaker

America is not a third world country where people revolt and bitch if they don't like the results of an election

And have you noticed that the more third world people who arrive, that type of behavior becomes more prevalent.

These are not real Americans complaining

Again the more people who respect their president and country , the stronger the nation .

The more who oppose the weaker

America is not a third world country where people revolt and bitch if they don't like the results of an election

And have you noticed that the more third world people who arrive, that type of behavior becomes more prevalent.

These are not real Americans complaining
what's a real American ? Wealthy & White ?.......i'm pretty sure you could find hundreds of ''brothers'' who are born and bred Americans, who would say you're talkin' out of your ass.

what's a real American ? Wealthy & White ?.......i'm pretty sure you could find hundreds of ''brothers'' who are born and bred Americans, who would say you're talkin' out of your ass.

America was at its height during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s .

The years people respect the best in music and movies.

Patriotism was at a all time high

i completely do, thanks for the lesson tho

'other than 1' is a highly disingenuous statement b/c that describes the vast vast majority of people that join the military. Personal betterment, get out of small town, career and travel opportunity, learn a trade, and educational benefits......

And no I don't agree that people are Naïve, unless you assume that people that join are borderline retarded (which I certainly don't). Nobody joins combat arms MOS of the Army or Marines (the people that actually do the fighting) and is unsure about what they do, quite the opposite, it's why they pick that job.

Marine infantry here. You nailed it. Love it when quasi intellectual types think they have us pegged.

Kids in schools and universities are being taught to hate our society and our history. So many feel we have nothing to be proud of.

that's how america will lose it's position as the #1 superpower: brainwash the youth to hate america, to elevate other countries
hopefully Cali falls off into the water.

it's just the coast that is batshit crazy. the rest of the state is cool.

Marine infantry here. You nailed it. Love it when quasi intellectual types think they have us pegged.

great av, man. transilvanian hunger is my all-time favorite black metal album.

The veil of disinformation that helps the American military recruit was doomed to be pierced by the internet age and access to information on the insidious functions of US foreign policy. People will still enlist out of self-interest (acquiring career opportunities and social statuses otherwise unavailable to persons of their accomplishment), but the amount of persons who will enlist because they think the military is some force for good, truth, and freedom will continue to decline as we become a more informed populace.

I'd like to think that this is true but I'm not sure.

The state just moves their propaganda into these new media. A lot of these ads pop up on various sites:

The right is crying about some kids not wasting time with the national anthem when it's not relevant? LMFAO.

The right just keeps getting more sensitive by the day...It's so sad.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...ool-students-ban-national-anthem-12611370.php

Idiots, they fail to understand the spirit of the Anthem. Anyway, it's later than we think... I looked up the name of the student body's president and apparently this kid belongs to a pretty political family, most likely Iranian immigrants. I wish immigrants would understand what this country is first before trying to change it to their taste. This is a video of her.

Muslim sounding name, look matches. Prominent Muslim standing behind her in support.

Not surprised.

Destroy Christendom and anything associated with America's history.

Kids in schools and universities are being taught to hate our society and our history. So many feel we have nothing to be proud of.

It's in large due to the work of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The hatred of the West is taking over with hypocrites leading the charge and gullible sheep following.

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave from the terror of flight or gloom of the grave"

I agree that verse is inappropriate, especially considering our history.

Why not change the anthem to America the Beautiful?

They'd find something to attack about that too. Mostly the America part.

Back