California dam RIP

Solid counter point.

Your political system has been dysfunctional for decades and you will not get your superior position back again...ever.
Empire #1000 down. People with interest in power and profit don't give a shit about your flag. The rest of the world has arrived and they will go to greener pastures. Do you really think they need a populace of lazy, uneducated, under productive, self righteous, over privileged and entitled citizens, or do you think perhaps they will exercise options in the world market place?

Don't stop believing.

I picture you wearing a swammy hat and holding an envelope up to your head as I read that prediction. You should change your name to "the amazing meta trans"
I don't completely disagree with you. Many parts of America have been cucked by progressive liberal policies that have essentially neutered the population that buys into them..... it's not just America suffering from this though. Many other 1st world countries are in the same submissive boat.

I have no idea what country you're in but you sound like you're making the same mistake that many others have in the past. You under estimate what Americans are capable of. You don't understand what made America.

<GinJuice>

California deserves federal aid considering the decades they've been shelling out for all your uneducated and obese southern states.

Time to give back to the state that has given so much out

Wtf......I'm not with Cali on most political issues but for god sakes surely the president needs to help the people in need and not pick and choose what states he helps based on how liked he is. Thats rediculous that he would use that as a barometer for helping his country men

You sir, are a better man than I've given you credit for. I shall remember this.

I agree, we gotta help these Americans.

You I already get along with, and stuff like this is why

Im saying if the enviroment is sacrificing for your needs, you should sacrifice something in return.

Why? Nature serves us; we don't serve nature.

Nature imposes limitations, but man is all about transcending those limits.

If Palm Springs was developed longs time ago does that means that it should always have access to cheap water?

If you kill it off for no better reason than you don't like golf courses, then you demonstrate a fickleness about public policy that does not bode well for any community.

Why, after all, should San Francisco continue to get water from Hetch Hetchy when it could easily get water from some other less beautiful place, like the proposed Auburn dam.

Yeah I know it is millions , and that still seems way too much.
have you ever seen the price for asbestos removal? High voltage work? Roofing work? Basically, anything that is high risk will incur a significant hike in price. Very likely each worker on the project will have to get paid prevailing wages as well. High regulations = costly workers + prevailing wages, it wont be cheap.

Why? Nature serves us; we don't serve nature.

Nature imposes limitations, but man is all about transcending those limits.

Indeed, and some men want to preserve nature, others dont, so its a give and take, some Californians appreciate the outdoor beauty of their state and they dont want it to become like those cities in Judge Dredd. So they fight tooth and nails about exploitation of natural resources to benefit the excess of a city dwelling elite or export cash crops.

If you kill it off for no better reason than you don't like golf courses, then you demonstrate a fickleness about public policy that does not bode well for any community.

Why, after all, should San Francisco continue to get water from Hetch Hetchy when it could easily get water from some other less beautiful place, like the proposed Auburn dam.

You are not killing it, if you force them to get their water elsewhere, you are simply forcing them to pay more for it.

@Exi-Meta-Tran-Man , I have no clue who you are..... why are you "following me" on Sherdog?

You have been targeted for assimilation into the new world order.

Resistance is futile.
6bf48fdb6fd6293c38ce5d7217e0a035.jpg

This is a perfect opportunity for Trump to "Go Earns Some Fans" by showing support to California in this situation and moving quickly and decisively to deal with the issue of the dam.

But I'll be surprised if he doesn't screw this up.

No. Trump can't earn some fans among those who hate him right now.
They'll hate him anyway. If he helps, they'll just say it's his obligation to do so and organize the next 'not my president' march a week later.

Back